𝟑𝟎→𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
助けます
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗助けます╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

After Emma said everything to you, you were upset about it, especially to Baji. Of all people, he could beat, why Chifuyu. You bit your lower lip. Everyone could see the worriedness on your face. You would look at the blackboard then at the window.

"Miss, L/n. Are you listening to my discussion?" You were startled a bit after hearing your subject teacher. You smiled awkwardly and nod a bit.

"Y-yeah."

"You keep on glancing at the window. Focus on my discussion because this will be part of the midterm exams, understood?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." You said and continued writing on your notes. You feel like the time is so slow. Your heart keeps beating differently and it disturbs you. Then you suddenly feel your phone vibrated inside your bag.

You take it out secretly and read the message. Your heart skips a beat after reading the message. As you read the small paragraph on your phone, your eyes started to make tears and it became continuously fall over your cheek. You didn't mind if they heard your sob.

"Y-y/n is there something wrong??" You tighten your grip on your phone before you stand up.

"I'm sorry, this is an emergency." You quickly run out of the building even your legs were in pain. Your tears won't stop falling in your eyes. You run as fast as you could and reached the main gate.

It took you some time to get out because of the guard. If you didn't kick him, you might actually climb on the fence in able to go out.

"Fucking Baji Keisuke!!" You shouted as you keep on running on the sidewalk. People whom you could bump would curse you but you didn't mind. What your only thought is your friends.

You knew that they weren't kids anymore. Gangsters will gang up on other gangs in order to be strong. When it comes to 'rule a place', fighting fairly is just nothing but shit. Your legs bring you where they could possibly fight without the cops seeing them.

Your heartbeat is so fast and you're wiping your tears to keep your vision a bit clear.

Keep it up Mikey, I'll be there! I promise!

Your legs slowed down when you reach an abandoned car shop. You heard every heavy step, heavy punches, shouts, curses, and cry inside. You gulp and hide on the wall where you can enter.

The dust is everywhere because of their heavy steps. Your eyes wandered around to look for your friends. The first one you saw was Smiley handling three people.

"You can do it, Nahoya." You cheered up silently. Then you found Haruchiyo, he was fighting back to back with Mucho.

"Where is Mikey." You mumbled and wandered your eyes, even more, when someone grabbed your hair making you yelp.