𝟓𝟕→𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
獲物
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗獲物╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Boss, won't you get figured about kidnapping her?" The waiter worriedly said as he looked at the frail body carried in someone's arms.

"What do you mean?"

"Ah...she's a famous model what if the--"

Cold eyes bore onto your bare face. You have changed a lot. You became tall and feminine but your feature didn't change if not only because of the make-up on your face.

"She's been mine all along." Those greedy words made the waiter stop his track and watch the tall lean man walk inside the elevator.

On the other side of the club, Alex sits on the sofa as she tried contacting your phone but you're out of reach. She started to get worried even being tipsy but then she remembered that it was a plan all along.

Alex saw someone's figure, a tall and lean one went closer to her. From where she's resided it is impossible to see her but because this is his cousin's club and they have planned something that made her guilty.

She doesn't want it in the first place. Alex was just an innocent girl who wanted to be free and overcome of being poor.

"How are you? You've been quietly having a great job with Y/n." His baritone voice didn't scare her instead she knew the man in front of her is a criminal.

"Ran, tell Rindou to let go of Y/n... You didn't know how much she'd be through because of your stupid brother!" Alex hissed. She knew that saying nasty words toward her cousin is not a very good decision—Ran could be feral when it come to his younger brother.

Alex hated the Haitani family. She wasn't a distant relative but they treat her like an animal right after her parents died. She had the same story as the brothers although it was more tragic than theirs. The two were legitimate sons but somewhat illegitimate because their father had an affair with their mom.

Alex got all the love from her parents. Her Haitani mother died because of cancer while her father is just a farmer and the head clan can't accept him. Her father died because of a heart attack and no one helped her even though she's part of the Haitani clan.

Instead of receiving love, she saw the two brothers being forced to get inside the house and she knew that they were an outsider yet they were treated much better than her.

Just like trash, Alex found herself out of the clan. Her life is like living in hell.

"Be nice. Remember that it was Rindou who pull you out of hell. You don't know a thing about those two so shut up..."

Yes, Alex doesn't know a thing. Even though Rindou asked her about your whereabouts and who's in a relationship with you, there's still one detail that she didn't expose.