𝟏𝟖→𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
不測
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗不測╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You woke up exactly at 8:30 in the morning when you should wake up exactly at 7. Your worn out body proceed inside the bathroom. You're not even comfortable in walking. You took off Rindou's shirt that you're still wearing until now. Your body from last night were so tired and numb that you don't even feel to wash yourself.

You took a warm shower and subconsciously touch your neck were Rindou like mostly addicted. Your eyes widen suddenly.

"Ohh hell!!" You hurriedly walk at the mirror and look at your wet body. You felt like wanting to just eaten by the earth after seeing those red and violet marks and bites on your neck. You sure wants to forget what happened but with the pain and with those marks, how'd can you even forget about the---

"Oh my gosh!! On my car again." You groan softly and covered your flushing face. The first time you both shared a kiss was on your car then your sex was on the car and with him. How am I supposed to forget those.

After you took a warm bath you decided to make a tea. Walking slowly holding on the wall of your house you succeeded to get the powered tea on the pantry.

"Tss. Why did I let that man to fuck me." You cursed and wait the water to boil whilst sitting on the chair massaging your legs gently. You're wearing a turtle neck shirt to covered those hickeys. You subconsciously bit your lower lip and closed your eyes reminiscing what happened on your car. You can hear your moan calling his name many times.

You felt like a whore fucking Rindou. You shook your head a little and starts to make your tea. You're escaping school for today to get some rest. Your body is not in the state for school. As you get back on your room, your tired body slammed on your bed and burrowed yourself on it.

--

Next day afternoon

"Baji!! Will you be with me for the upcoming festival??" You hold unto Baji's forearm and grin at him. Though in his response he rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you ask, Smiley instead of me, tss." You clicked your tongue and dragged him somewhere. He wasn't with Chifuyu today and it's rare for them to not be together. Both of you are walking on the sidewalk of Shibuya street. You both meet at the store where you bought some girly stuffs, and it's only coincidence that you two meet.

"Where are you dragging me?" He glance at your happy face.

"Let's do double suicide." You chuckled and tries to slap your forehead but you nudged his hand.

"I'm not dazai. What are you even talking about... How about let's fire some car." He said looking the cars parked on the parking space.