𝟐𝟗→𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
下に
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗下に╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You handed your towel to your boyfriend as you two get into your home. He's soaking wet than you.

"I guess, I'll take a bath." He uttered and look at the window. The rain started to burst harshly. You push the strand of your hair behind your ears before leading the way to the bathroom.

"Don't take long, I'm going to bath next after you." You said and pointed to the door of the bathroom just near inside the kitchen. "My skin itch whenever rainwater hit my skin." You explained and went inside the kitchen to get some warm water. Rindou stared at your hot figure. He's been distracted by your appearance since the rain started. He knows that you're pretty but he didn't think that you'd be more pretty getting wet.

You felt like having a chill in your spine. You look at your back only to see Rindou staring at you intently while he's pushing his hair back. You puckered a little.

"Why are you keep staring at me? You perv!"

"Why don't we bath together." He stated. You averted your eyes and open the fridge in front of you and get cold water.

"Ohh, drinking cold water while raining." You gulp the water in your mouth and wash the glass. "None of your business." You uttered when you actually forgot that you should drink the warm one. Because who wouldn't, Rindou keeps telling you dirty talks. You bit your lower lip inside and look at him.

Your breath hitch when you turn around. Rindou's just 1 foot closer to you. Half naked, showing his tattoo down to his midsection. You can even see his v-line. His abs getting contrast by the light and his hair is messy and he's not wearing his glass. You gulp and quickly look away.

He's hot! Omg! Is he really my boyfriend?!

You look away and pretend that you're not affected by his body. Rindou stared down at you.

"I'm your boyfriend, your business is my business, sweety." He cooed and he leans down at you. The tip of his nose brushes swiftly on your cheek.

"Especially that you are still my prey." You step back a little only to hit the sink. Rindou's eyes were like glistening on their own.

"Take a bath already." You stared back at his eyes while your brows crunching down a bit. Rindou's like a predator who's gonna eat you any time soon with his vicious stares.

"Damn, your expressions always makes me." You saw how he slowly lick his pink chapped lips. You gulp trying to suppress the sound but you failed. He heard it.

He likes cornering you and he did it again today, placing his both arms on the sink.

"My, my, my. Look how struggling my baby to suppress that sound." He chuckled shortly and slowly lean on your lips.