Good for you

I got out of my class and hurried to restroom to hopefully meet my friends there. As I thought ramya and shalini were already waiting for me there.
"Hey ananya! " Ramya squeezed me,
"how was your day today my dear bish? "
"Not as good as now" I said squeezing her back.
"What's up guys, is there any  interesting part of conversation that i missed? "
"Nothing , ramya was just telling that rohit is her class" She smirked at me.
"Oh, but why is that a matter of talk? "
"Really? don't you know why that's a matter of talk? " Ramya raised her eyebrows .
"That's ludicrous! Don't you two look at me like I love him"
"Oh common give in the fact ananya"
"Yeah don't tell me that you don't have interest on him,as if you could lie to us"
"You are so crushing him and you know that"
"Well! That is something we can clearly see that you are-"
"Okay, okay! Hold on,You guys win and I'm giving in, I do have interest on him and i think he is cute,cool and Tempting" I signed "is that enough? "
"Ha ha! well good for you, ramya will even inform you every time he breathes"
"That's cool, so my number is up right" Ramya said laughing.
This day made me feel good if not better than yesterday atleast I thought as sara was lying on her bag and trying to sleep. What made her so quite now? Oh may be she got tired repeatedly saying- no blabbering about her awesome vacation trip.
Well,both my evening's bus trip and time at home hopefully felt peaceful with less conversation and no arguments. I had a nice chit chat with my mom and sis about the day and as I didn't have any homework I sat to sort out the poem that was half done and successfully edited it.

Amidst the blues,
In a boat without oar.
Erupts a wave,
And I simply stare.