Mini-me

The tardy alarm lets out an ear piercing shriek and satisfactorily goes to peace making sure my dreamland escapades are disrupted.
I give it a nice punch before hastily getting up from my bed. Ha..I had a good night sleep..maybe going to school has made me tired enough to doze off as soon I crashed my bed. I take a brief hot water shower. The water feels too good on my skin. .I stand under the shower lost in thoughts as the water trickles down my face . then theres a loud bang on the door , it's a cue for me to rush up .
....
In a blink of eye I get dressed , pull my hair into a high pony , grab my breakfast and wave a byee to my mama,papa and sis. I sing as I walk down the road to reach my bus stop.
I reach there and stand under the cool shade of the tree, and glance at my watch its still 5 minutes left for my bus. I take in the cool breeze that clears my mind , and within minutes my mind is thrashed with numerous words. " words are my only constants in this world of changing weather "
I stand there drenched in a ocean of wistful words . Just as I predicted the bus pulls to a stop at 7.05.. I climb the bus and make my way to sara , her eyes are still glistening with the joy of her recent hols. God !! this girl and her craziness...
" ha..looks like the ghost of smile has possessed someone " sara bumps my shoulder.
" Oh my god..i never knew you became the owner of smiles "
" Girlll...you and your silly jokes. Back to form huh ?! "  she throws her arm around me and I return with a face splitting grin..
" oh my ... its been an eternity since I saw my girl smiling like this " my subconsciousness joins the fun.
My subconsciousness  is one cute little annoying brat to sum up. I call her as mini-me.
" hey dumb..you are the mega version of me .. hmphh " mini-me coos in the middle. This never lets me take any praise. Hmph..as I said she is a annoying brat plus 2 doses of hyper attitude.
I shun my inner conversation and gaze at the sights on the road while sara is busy presenting "sara's-dynamic-dreamland-adventures" to the girls at the back seat. I can understand the internal turmoil running in their mind.
I love looking at the vehicle free road aligned with trees. They stand still as if in a deep trance and disappear into the morning breeze as the bus fastens forward.

Soon we enter into the school campus , I pick my bag and wait for sara , it doesn't take more time for me to sense that her mouth is not ready to zip any time now. I just pat her shoulder and descend the bus.
I look around for any sign of shalini and ramya , but they are nowhere to be found so I walk straight to the stairs and reach my floor in minutes. I take the right turn that leads to my class , but my shoulders brush against someone. I turn to see the one whom I accidentally brushed past .  my eyes lock with a caramel pair , the intensity of the gaze melts my insides. Theres something strange about these eyes , the perfect shape of the eyes , the soft warm color of the pupil and the piercing look emanating from it is leaving my heart gasping for a steady rhythm. As realization dawns me my heart starts hammering loudly against my chest and my heartbeat resonates in my ears. The figure mutters "sorry" incoherently  under its breathes and moves in the opposite direction while running its hand through the feathery tousled hair.

I wade past the benches and reach my place still enchanted by the encounter. My mind is vaguely clear and my heart is still continuing its haphazard rhythm. Those caramel eyes are still floating in my peripheral vision.
Jeez..how beautiful eyes he has and those hair.. I would love to run my hand through it. My mini-me is doing a mini ballet , I cant control my joy. My mind yearns to run through the corridors , swirling and twirling. Can one eyelock have such an effect on a person , jeez..todays morning cant be any better.
The pa system starts booming aloud , the teacher providing instructions and the prayer begins. A girl with specs comes and sits near me. "
" hi  ananya.. am priya." She introduces herself.
Am shocked that the girl knows my name, but I mask this thought and nod a hi to her.
To my great relief she pulls the maths book and starts doing the sums instead of pulling me into a banter. Am grateful..coz I have several other things running through my mind. My morning encounter with rohit is replaying in my mind.