Passing days

The morning sessions go smoothly and I try my best to focus on the blackboard dotted with chalk words , the black colour of the board reminds me of his hair. I try hard to distract myself from those eyes , but I cant. Words choke me , waiting for me to open the floodgates. I  can no longer resist them and allow them blend with my emotions and leak into my paper.
" why is that 0.1 second eyelock , gets replayed zillion times a day" I scribble it at the corner of my notebook. I read it again and again letting the phrase to swallow me .

Soon its lunch hour, I have been anticipating for this hour. As soon as the teacher leaves the class I rush to the restroom making my way past the hoards of children. As soon as I enter the restroom I  spot ramya and shalu, I rush there and start giving a big description of my mini-crush-episode.. I couldn't control my grin I was squealing wth joy.

" heyy..bishh calm..calm ! don't explode out of happiness "
" ha..its not possible to control madam today.." cooed shalu
I swatted her arm playfully.
"ahh..loook shalu. Someone's cheeks are getting flushed with dark red. Omg..its soo much of heat..control ananya.."
" yas..yass..soo much of heat frm those cheeks "
" only yesterday I heard someone saying he is jus cute cool n..wats the othr one shalz..
" tempting ramyaa.. cute-cool-tempting "
" yass..now I guess this has progressed faster than we thought. Looks like my job is reduced now . "
The girls laughed in unison. God..these girls were awakening my butterflies once again.For the rest 10 minutes we discuss about this and then make back our way to classes. I unpack my lunch as priya comes and sits near me starting a small conversation.
We talk about our future plans , what courses we are gonna pursue and other stuffs about study.
" mann !!! who cares about those now , cmon focus on those caramel eyes , yess..yesss...tat messy hair .. ahh what a lovely boy " my mini-me starts singing I have to gag her mouth and tie her hands and legs to prevent her from consuming me .
Talking with priya was a good distraction. She wasn't a superb nerd , but a cool { " wait cool is meant for rohit..not fr anyone else.." } well.. she was superb fun , carefree girl , pretty easy to hang around with .
Soon days roll on, and I feel I have finally hit the normalcy switch. Life seems to be back on track. Small bus talks with sara, enjoying the nature at the bus keeps me busy while travel. At school , priya has been a great partner and we became a bit close too and I started running along with academics , catching up with portions and preparing for daily, weekly tests ! haa..typical life of a student. The washroom meetings with my besties is complete fun. Never on earth I thought restroom would soon become the place I love the most. It has practically become our group meeting spot. shalu and ramya briefs me about some funs at classes , or spicy gossips and those strictly-girly-crazy-talk keeps me sane. Despite all the small-fights and on going tensions at home, School has become a fun carnival for me ! not to forget about the heart fluttering , butterfly awakening moments. Haa..thats practically the best part of the day. Though there hasn't been another epic encounter like the close dashing scene , one fleeting gaze is enough to set my heart on fire.

Half month passes by ,
One warm afternoon , I remained  glued to my place scribbling the maths equations , when I felt  someone gently tap my shoulder . I turned  back and there leaning against the table is a guy with dark black hair untamed , and a wide grin plastered across his face.