Rohit and that girl?

The noon soon blurs into evening , and its just 10 minutes before dispersal. After packing up my bag I start nature gazing,
"Anns !! "
This boy is really testing my patience. With sheer determination I turn around and face him.
" okay ! what's that you want now ? Are you gonna say the name or become mini-wordsworth  ?
He lets out a laughter
" well I thought lets play a small game . what do you think anns ?"
" Brief the rules "
" Its simple.. I will ask you a question and you have to answer it in a word."
" hmm.."
" Is it an okay hmm ? or a hmm hmm?"
" I am in "
" okay ! lets start. First question ; What's the opposite of you ?"
" I"
" You are a brilliant ! next question; name a four-lettered word , which means amour, ishq, pyaar, premam ! "
" 0 marks for your intelligency, ha..fine its love!"
" Great ! the next question is.. "
" something for which the answer is you ! am I right ?" I cut him off.
He gives me a how-did-you-sense-it look.
" This one is typically an outdated version. So cut the crap , what do you want to say ?"
" Am so proud that my girlfriend is a genius."
" excuse me ??"
" yas ! I love you. That make you my gf ."
" hello.. I am not your girlfriend. And please go search google for a proper definition for gf."
Before we could continue this conversation, they call the bus students and I practically rush out of the class.
" anns are you all right ?" priya asks her voice dissolved in her laughter.
" please priya. "
"that was the lamest proposal ever .."
"..and from the dumbest guy." I finish.
We both start laughing. I cant control. A guy just proposed me , and it was my first direct proposal. Damn ! it was so lame . mini-me was rolling on the ground and laughing . I couldn't help but smile.
" Yes. Rohit and that girl."
This sentence catch my attention. Rohit and which girl ? what are they speaking about.
I eavesdrop a little more, keenly listening to the conversation as I try maintaining pace with the two girls who were speaking about rohit and some unknown girl.
" what rohit has a crush on a girl ?" girl no.1 asks.
" Yes ! I overheard the conversation between rohit and his good-for-nothing friend." The second girl says.
" are you sure ?"
" yes ! I have seen him looking at that girl ."
" whose that freaking girl ?? "
" you wont believe if I say the name . I will give you clues, she is a dancer, a public speaker too."
"does she wear glasses ?"
" No ! She doesn't."
" this is so difficult !! tell me her name."
" she is.."
ahh ! I groan with frustration as I am pulled back by some unknown hand. I curse them mentally, and It turns out to be shalu. I give her a stare and search for the two gossiping birds, but to my bad luck they two are nowhere to be soon
" Why did you pull me ? couldn't you have just left me  there. ahh !!"
I want to yell at shalu, but it seems pointless. So I sigh back, " am sorry"
" well ! what happened to you ? " ramya quizzes
" it was about rohit." I reply plainly.
" what about him." Ramya asks her voice laced with tension. I ignore that and continue
" there were these two girls who were speaking about a gril on whom rohit has a crush on. She was about to tell the name, but just as those words were about to spill from her mouth you pulled me !"
" oh " shalu sighs and gives a look in ramyas direction, she just stands still not responding to what I just said.
Without any further discussion we board our buses , throughout my journey to home I think of every possible girl who fits this damn description. I dwell at every possibilities but I just cant decipher who that girl might be.
I question myself would that girl be me ? I am confident about that dancer part , Yes! I am a dancer, dance has been my first love since forever. But that girl did mention something about public speaking. I have given few speeches in assembly..does it count as public speaking ??