Confession. + End of principal story.

Clown Bear POV:
I woke up without having friends as always, so I decided to go to the cafeteria.

In cafeteria

Clown Bear: Hi sir, can I get my breakfast?

Miku Bear: There you go.

Clown Bear: Thanks.

I started to eat alone, and afraid of getting beaten up again.
After I finished eating I decided to go to my locker and I saw something really weird, but.. comforting.. at the same time. What it is if you wonder

Its a letter? For me?

I decided to read the letter before going to history class.

"Sorry for hiding it, but I can't hide it anymore, everything I want you to know, is that I feel love for you
Butterflies is what I feel, everytime looking at you
- The Unfunny "Enemy" Clown."

Wait a second? It was Fool Bear who wrote this?
No, it wasn't, and even if it was him, its probably a joke....right?....

No! Let me read it again!!!

"Sorry for hiding it, but I can't hide it anymore, everything I want you to know, is that I feel love for you
Butterflies is what I feel, everytime looking at you
- The Unfunny "Enemy" Clown."

Unfunny...."enemy".....Clown......

No way. It was actually him!!But..How? I'm not even pretty anymore... I'm only a boring clown...How should I respond to this letter? I have an ideia!!

"I did read your letter, and I'm here to say.. That I feel the same way when I'm around you..

Do you want to be my bae? ♡

- Boring Clown-looking."

I'm so happy that I decided to put the letter in his locker before going to class.
After all, its my crush confession? Right? I hope his friends don't murder me and him..

After that, I go to the history class.

Special Guest: Hello, why are you late?

Clown Bear: Sorry, I was reading something really special for me.

Special Guest: Ok then, now sit.

Clown Bear: Ok..

*After class because I'm lazy to write what happened there.*

Fool Bear POV:
I decided to go to my locker while Rockstar was being annoying

Rockstar: WOOOOOOO FOOL BEAR IS GAY!!!!!! GAY AS FUCK!!!!!

Unicorn: STOP SCREAMING THAT LOUD, GEEZ.

Rockstar: GAY AS FUCK, JUST LIKE FOOL BEAR!!!

And almost everyone was staring at me like they never saw a gay person before, thanks Rockstar.
I finally decided to open the locker just to see my letter there. I decided to take a look at it again. And I saw this:

"I did read your letter, and I'm here to say.. That I feel the same way when I'm around you..

Do you want to be my bae? ♡

- Boring Clown-looking."

My eyes started shining. As shining as the sun. And I decided to go where he is. So I could say "yes" and kiss him.

My friends were curious, so they also took a look at it and they of course started screaming, as always.

Rockstar: TWO GUYS IN LOVEEEEEEEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEEEENNNNN!!!!!

Unicorn: SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WAS SUPOSED TO SAY THAT!

Rockstar: THE LOVE OF FOOL BEAR AND CLOWN BEARRRRRR!!!

Unicorn: ALRIGHT, SHUT.

Almost Everyone was staring at the Clown Bear while being angry at him.

Bob: CLOWN BEAR WHY DID YOU EXIST? NOW FOOL BEAR IS GAY BECAUSE OF YOU YOU STUPID BITCH!!!

Fool bear: SHUT.UP.

Flowerboy and Bena: We're so proud of you two!

Clown Bear: hehe, Thanks!

Fool bear: Hey clown bear!

Clown bear POV:
Almost everyone was angry at me because i "made him become gay" hahahaha, at least now I have someone! They are just jealous! Oh! He called me!!

Clown bear: Hi!

Fool bear: About that letter.. I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. AND YES I ACCEPT TO BE YOUR BAE!!

Clown bear thoughts:
He's blushing! He was speaking the truth!

Fool bear POV:
I decided to approach him

Fool bear: So... do you want it?

Clown bear: YES!! ♡

And we kissed! In the hallways with everyone looking because I wan't them to know who is his boyfriend! And how proud I am for being gay.

Crystaline: Look! It worked! Now they are together!!

Baldi bear: Finally!!

SUGARBOB: What a plotwist!

UCZ: NO WAY HAHAHAHA.

Rob: FUCK YOU CLOWN BEAR

Fool bear: DON'T.MESS.WITH.HIM!!

I punch Rob's face until it started to bleed. I felt amazing by punching his face until it bleed. And now I feel amazing for having an amazing boyfriend like him!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone! The writer here!
The principal story ended, but that does not mean that I will stop updating this book!
I will be putting some fullers scene, some fun scenes, and, if requested, I will draw them cuddling!(because I don't like writing smut for now, only reading.)
And some interactions of the couple!
And even some "scrapped" scenes!
(Everything that happens after there is STILL canon in this story.)

And thank you for reading!
(Please warn me if you see some spelling mistakes.)

Bye! ♡