Five days of Isolation + Freedom.

So, I woke up, but this time a bit happier because it was the last day alone. Finally, I couldn't take it much longer.

After the class

It finally announced, that now I'm free to leave, I didn't really punch myself, but I actually shamed myself for existing there.
Now, I will go visit my Roomate, Rob! He is probably missing me.

But, at the same time, I feel really anxious around people. Especially their reactions..
They probably aren't happy at all by seeing me.

But then, I had to go to the dorms, and I finally saw him again.
Rob welcomed me with a giant hug, and even some kisses on my cheeks

Rob: Hey dude! I missed you!!

Thob: I missed you too! I'm happy that I can finally see you!

Rob: Yes!

After seeing him, I decided to go to the cafeteria, again..
And I ate an entire cake with 4 cups of orange and apple juice.

Rob POV:
Thob is acting really weird recently, he's always eating, but he does not eat normally, everything that I saw was...

Thob eating an entire cake with a bunch of juice.

Rob: THOB! WHY ARE YOU EATING LIME THIS! I'M WORRIED!!!

Thob: It's nothing, hehe.

After that, Thob ran away to your dorm, and I saw him punching himself. I was like, really worried for Thob, that punishment is definitely something really horrible.
After that, Thob told me that he was tired and that he would sleep.

Timeskip.

I saw crying noises at Thob's bed. And Everthing that I saw was him curling into a ball, shaking and sobbing.
Instead of asking him what happened, I took action. I slept with him, hugging him, maybe I helped him, even for a bit?

Thob thoughts:
I was having a giant nightmare, but, instead of seeing flowers, I saw death.
But, I felt something warm hugging my back, It was so warm that I slept with the "pillow".