Happiness is the key for everything

Clown bear was wondering in his bedroom with flickering lights while it was night, 2 AM. He was thinking what exactly is happiness? What is the key for everything in life?
I don't know, since its something that, I can't explain, and I don't think anyone can explain it.
So, I decided to talk to my Bae!

Clown bear: I have a question!

Fool bear: What is the question? I'm curious right now!

Clown bear: What is the key to live without mental problems?

Fool bear: Happiness is the key for everything. Without it, you wouldn't live without mental problems.

Clown bear: What means happiness for you?

Fool bear: Happiness is something you need to feel, with your heart. Without feeling it with your heart, you won't find it.

Clown bear: So, that's why I always feel happy when I'm around you, because you're the one bringing happiness to my life!

Fool bear: I feel always happy when around you too! That's why I'm always with you! Because you also bring happiness to my life!

Clown bear: Thanks for always being with me, without you, my life would be sad, because I wouldn't follow my heart.
You always bring Happiness, Joy where you appear, you are amazing. That's why I love you, because you are the one my heart says to follow.

Fool bear: Thanks for staying with me, even in the dark times where almost everthing isn't fine, you bring happiness where you touch.
You are an amazing person, I love you. You are the one chosen by my heart to always stay with you.

After the talking, they decided to sleep in Fool bear's room, at 4 AM.