Hell in School?

Fool bear POV:
Me and my bae felt sorry for Rob and Thob secret getting exposed, but, I kinda see it as a revenge for calling us slurs.
And now its another day, so we needed to go to class.

Clown bear POV:
I feel sorry for exposing it, but, in my view, it was a revenge for everything they said about me and bae.
So, we made your way, only to see a bunch of people asking to Thob about Rob taking care of him.

After going to class, we saw Baldi bear, but, he asked us about how we found out about Rob and Thob relationship.

Baldi: How did you guys found out?

Clown bear: Actually, it was an accident after following Unicorn and Rockstar.

Baldi: Whoa, an accident, and now we know about Rob and Thob.

after that, Crystalline called us in her office, and we needed to complete a mission.
The mission was

Talk to Rob and Thob, interview them in front of everyone, and see what they will answer.

It was like an GIANT exposed. So, now, we are going to talk to them.

After walking so much round the school, the step one of your mission is going to complete.

Fool bear: Hello, Dear Rob and dear Thob.

Clown bear: Are you two going to follow us? Because Crystalline called you two

Thob: D-d-dude.

Rob: Stop! You are scaring him! I won't go.

Fool bear: Remember, Crystalline called you two!

Unicorn apeared with Rockstar, little did we knew that they had the same mission as us.

Unicorn: You won't wan't to get grounded again, right Thob?

Thob: D-d-d-don't remember me of that! P-please, I-I-I-I will follow you guys, but please, DONT REMEMBER ME OF THAT!

Rockstar: Be obedient like your boy-friend, Rob!

Rob: Alright, I will follow you guys, JUST LEAVE THOB ALONE!

Clown bear was writing, something.
It was a "suspicious acts of Thob and Rob", Unicorn and the rest was really proud of Clown bear for doing that, since he already wrote 3 or 2 things already.
Before everything became cheesy, we finally followed the group, Crystalline greeted them and said.

Crystalline: I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint.

What she meant by that? Maybe they were right about Crystalline calling us.
After that she said to us

Crystalline: Confess it.

Confess what? Wait a second...
She knew about your secret. Who told her?
Since Thob was innocent, he screamed

Thob: W-W-WHO TOLD ABOUT US????

Clown bear wrote something while he screamed. And he gave it to Crystalline.
I didn't think twice on punching Fool bear's face, but, of course his boyfriend would protect him

Clown bear: NO ONE HAVE THE RIGHT OF PUNCHING MY BAE!!

He hit me on my stomach

Fool bear: Thanks, bae!

They hugged.

But, Unicorn interfered their hug by saying

Unicorn: The matter here is not you two, but, its something that you two have to do it.

After she spoke, of couse we were curious, and with that, Rockstar finally oppened the real game to us.

Rockstar: If you could tell us about you two being a couple, then...

Why don't you two say it to everyone in this school?

That made us shocked. So, that's why Crystalline called us here. And THAT'S WHY YOU GUYS WERE CALLING US THIS WHOLE TIME!
This oppened my eyes about them, they can be super manipulative when "needed". Now we know that it was not a good idea messing with them on the start.

Rob: Well, since you guys already know, what about Crystalline, who told her? It was you guys, right?

Fool bear: surprisingly, it was not us. But, it was them.

Bena and Flowerboy walked to Crystalline office.

So, it was them all along? We were manipulated to think it was the group, how smart of them.

Bena: How the homophobia? It dissapeared?

Flowerboy: I think its going to be the sweet taste of revenge for trashtalking us.

The all spoke at once after the "surprise" we had.

Them: its your time to shine.

We are fucked.

--------* the next day *---------

So, on the next day, Bena apeared on my dorm room with Flowerboy, and told us to wake up and go to the Gym.

We, without a choice, we had to go. But, when we were going, we finally remembered what happened yesterday.
Uh oh. It was a mistake, and a big one!

So, we apeared there, but, now the gym had a microphone and a bunch of chairs.
Dear god.

They started the speech with...

Fool bear: Hello Rob and Thob! Stop hiding what you are! Leave the closet, and let everything start!

Clown bear: If you thought you could hide, well, you failed on that! If you had the courage to tell us, then tell everyone what you guys did last time.

Unicorn: You could hide until you couldn't, now you two will get the story told.

Rockstar: You two could let it never happen, if you guys didn't mess with us though.

After that, the spotlight were on us, they turned the lights off, everyone started clapping while screaming "TELL US ABOUT IT!"
We we're on the verge of crying. But, I finally spoke

Rob: Is everyone curious?

They of course, they screamed YES and that we should tell.

Then I finally yelled:

Rob: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! ME AND THOB ARE TOGETHER, YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY?

Everyone was staring at us like we didn't had a gay couple in your school.
And clapped their hands.

Now I don't know if I should be angry at them, or say "thank you" for helping us tell about it.

After that gigantic event, everyone was hugging us, even the gay couple, and they whispered in your ears.

Fool bear and Clown bear: We're proud of you two.

What. So, after the people finally stopped hugging us, we got to go to your dorm.

End of the day.--------------

Hey everyone, to compensate the ULTRA SMALL CHAPTER I WROTE, I gave you all a gigantic chapter for you all to have fun!