My Night Before! (8/31/99)

Sunday, August 31st 1999

8:41PM

Dear Diary,

I can't believe this is happening! I can't believe that I am going to the Parfaedian Insti- THE Parfaedian Institute, mind you, TOMORROW! TO-MO-RROW! I just know that I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight!

It's absolutely CRAZY to think that me, Cream Puff Cookie, was accepted into and is going to THE Parfaedian Institute!

I am going to EXPLODE! My brother, Madeleine, wants us to have a HUGE party! He was VERY proud of me when he found out that I had passed the exam to get in!

It's such a bummer that most of my friends won't be going, it's probably just gonna be me, walking alone around the school with nobody by my side, but my- but my books! My books that I haven't even gotten yet...

That reminds me, I haven't even packed my bags yet! Madeleine told me to do that HOURS ago, but I guess I just couldn't care less about some random clothes that I could just throw into a bag anyway!

Geez, I'm more organised than this...

Well, I guess I should just do the deed and pack my bags quickly before Madeleine wakes up to check on me and finds out that I only just started packing everything away!

You know, I have to take this seriously! No, I am taking this seriously, maybe just not seriously enough.

Anyways, I guess I should go and do what I was supposed to do a long time ago, which was only a few hours back and try to sleep after.

Goodnight! I guess...

-Cream Puff Cookie! <3