Ready for the day, but... (9/1/99)

Monday, September 1st 1999

7:26AM

Dear Diary,

School opens in nearly TWO HOURS! We need to get onto the train by 8:03AM. I heard that the train to Parfaedia is VERY fast, so it should only take us around 37 minutes to get there!

You know, I said I was REALLY excited to walk through the tall, welcoming doors of the Institute, WHICH I AM, don't get me wrong but a part of me is going to miss the Kingdom while I'm gone...well, all of me. I'm going to miss all of my friends, my home, Madeleine and even the cafés that hide on every corner, offering sweet teas and coffees every single day!

It's not like I'm not gonna come back, I mean, I'm only going to live in Parfaedia for a year while at that school...maybe 'only' isn't the best word to use for this, a year is quite a long amount of time.

Cream Puff Cookie, don't be negative! Be proud of yourself for being able to get into such a school! You should kinda be happy that you experienced happiness like no other last night when you couldn't sleep for hours on end thinking about your professors! You should be happy that you're gonna become the next best wizard on Earthbread! Okay, maybe not the BEST wizard on Earthbread, but you can still make a big name for yourself!

Madeleine is almost ready anyways! This is probably the fastest he's ever gotten ready for something, he must be REALLY proud and eager to take me to a school like this!

You know, I love Madeleine. He's the best brother you could possibly ask for! He's sweet, he's kind, he's caring but he can be a bit much sometimes. I still love him very much and I am grateful for all the things he's done for me as his little sister. He's more like the dad who tapes your best tests onto the refrigerator to show off to other people, but not in a negative way. I love seeing him happy like this, watching his little sister embark on a journey to follow her dreams as a wizard in this world!

Maybe I'm drifting off the tracks again, but I love seeing him so eager to do things for me!

Well, I must prepare to leave now, the train isn't going to wait for me now, is it?

-Cream Puff Cookie! <3
p.s. This uniform looks so strange but beautiful on me! i even took a picture with the tiny, pink polaroid camera that Madeleine got me for Christmas in 97'!

 This uniform looks so strange but beautiful on me! i even took a picture with the tiny, pink polaroid camera that Madeleine got me for Christmas in 97'!