SPOILER ALERT! : The breakfast wasn't big :( (9/1/99)

Monday, 1st September 1999

7:46AM

Dear Diary,

I just finished having breakfast, so I decided to pull out my diary again and write some more!

Breakfast wasn't big. It wasn't made up of those juicy brown sausages or those beautiful sunny-side up eggs, or even the iconic French toast that Madeleine had mastered all those years ago!

It was just a bowl of 'Limited Edition Bear Jelly Bonanza Balls!'  but with a few dashes of grape jam plopped in. It still tasted good, but maybe my expectations were TOO high.

I learnt something whilst Madeleine was pouring in my cereal (AFTER THE MILK, MIND YOU!). He said that he was kinda close with one of the professors at the institute. Soooo, I asked him who this might be and he won't tell me! Madeleine said that he wants me to meet him for myself when I get to the institute. I DID IN FACT GET A HINT! He has big, round glasses that are kinda rose coloured in a way. Maybe that could help?

Anyways, Madeleine got us a cab to the train station and said that he (...or she) should arrive  in 6 minutes tops!
6 minutes is YEARS when you're waiting to experience a day like this! It just finds a way to feel longer and longer. Isn't that bizarre???

It's also bizarre to think that one test leads you to a whole sleepless night, which leads you to waking up, which leads you to a cab, which leads you to a train, which leads you to your future!

Anyways, I'lll try my BEST to wait patiently for this cab, I'm just too excited, and a little (EXTREMELY) nervous too!

-Cream Puff Cookie <3