It's gonna be a BUMPY RIDEEE! (9/1/99)

Monday, 1st September 1999

7:55AM

Dear Diary,

Me and Madeleine just got into the cab, and I decided to take my diary out again!

I love this diary too much HAHA!

Anyway, the driver seems very...ruthless. I don't know whether this journey is going to go well. But I'm sure that we'll still make it in time!

The driver just told us that it's going to be a "bumpy ride"? What is that supposed to mean? I'm getting anxious. I hope he means that the road to the train station is very rough, which is honestly not good either. I want this to be a smooth journey, and I don't want this to get my clothes messy!

Okay, I can hear the engine starting, let's hope that this goes smoo-

Narration;

As soon as the car started moving, the world soon turned into a blur of red, amber and green. Buildings and small cottages turned into airborne shadows, and cars were mercilessly being shoved into different lanes as the cab desperately tried to arrive at the train station...in under 60 seconds.

And Cream Puff Cookie, she held onto her diary for dear life, hoping for it to not fly out the window and warp into thin air because of it breaking past the sound barrier. She screamed whilst she shifted back and forth in the backseat.

Madeleine drew tears from his eyes as his head rocked left and right against the passenger seat, trying to tell him to slow down before any casualties occur.