Journal Entry 4: ERROR

"I had a strange dream where little me ruled the school. The setting was the dream realm high school. My old history teacher who was expelled was guiding the kids as Small me demanded a notebook to write down about the adults of whom we were "clipping the nails" the dog girl explained it meant lacking in adult capabilities and trust. Eventually this was ellebarated into the dream of the dream we were in where adult me didn't trust other adults."

Sorry about that! I don't know where that was from. I found it in my notes, under "the dream realm". Currently I am in an alternate reality having passed away in my original one. Here nobody has the same relationship/ I lost my relationship with my brother. I talk funny and I can't keep my thought straight. I hate this. I respawned here. This is a scrubbed book. Theres a lot of bad things that I can't talk about as a result.

However, I'm debating whether or not to respawn again. I miss earth C 2.5 I changed things to much again. The music here sucks now and I can't do this anymore. Atleast there they got my note. The number one law of Gewna is always give a goodbye. Regardless, I'm currently going through my nightmare phase and it's tough. NIghtmares are the darker equivalent to the dream realm. They torture people to help them, but they certainly don't always come across as benevolent. I have 4 separate nightmares. Little Mx Nightmare, Scarlet, Dr.Nightmare, and I turned one of my guardians into one on accident. I don't know if I want to do this dreamer thing anymore, I might be alive because of them, but I truly feel like I'm in a horror movie.

Hannah Tams

5:37 PM

5/16/2022