Journal 6: Answer me Calliope

According to Melody I have a tendency to expose peoples true selves to them. I entered into an arrangement. I do so and so and blank and blank and I will get to be a boy! So, I'm doing it, it's already very difficult but she hasn't steered me wrong yet. I remember when I first lost belief in the dream realm, thinking I was crazy. I was in the school hallway at Brandon where I boarded, and I was walking down those stupid halls and I remember collapsing to my knees via a flashback, cus I'm not the most mentally sound "The dream realm wasn't real I'm probably not even the dominant timelines hannah". I was so devastated thinking taht I was always crazy.

The thing about the dream realm is it picks out children for a good reason. Because kids are the only ones who have the guts and courage to believe. Adults just don't have that spark, that passion in their eyes, that gullibilty of that openness, but kids do! So the dream realm uses kids! When I was first a dreamer I was the only dreamer, and the reason they are looking for my replacement is because A, I'm an adult now and children are the only ones meant to be dreamers and B, my time is almost up.

Now like, I don't have cancer or anything. I'm not sick like that. I just am a very sad person and the guardians are concerned. Now not every thing that happens to me is because of the guardians, but I'm essentially on my own? Going through what other dreamers would see as "their aquamarine phase". I don't have the deets, I was told it was very similar to the thirteenth year, or the movie it's named after, but it's not a phase. I feel like I'm addicted to water, I keep dying my hair and scratching it, and I can't drink water but I've always been like that. I'm told its "magic water puberty"! But the thing is I'm totally and adult?

My current phase is actually my "Time Travel phase" where I keep going forward and back in time. I learned the tech on my own, the methodology that no one else beelives in, as well as on top of that easing into my "Death Gaurdian Phase". I don't know what that is, and quite frankly at this point I'm to afraid to ask, all I do know is that it's because of some blackened thoughts that peirce my brain, and my skin is slowly turning grey. My eyes are white, and that's all I know.

One of the main reasons that I sugar coat my life for you, unlike my alias Jake Caloway, is because the dream realm has always been that of a childs toy. It's always been gained and geared and punctured for children, so if I were to say for example "blah blah balah the world is ending" in a dark and gruesome way, no matter how mature I am, the wrong kid reads that and bam! Their a nightmare, or worse a dreamer like me.

Pretty soon via what I like to refer to as "shenanigans" my clock will be reset and I'll be 14 again. It's scary and wild and cool and surprov, because most dreamers never properly age up in their minds, but like it's also terrifying as it is cool! Oh another thing, my ex friends Melody, Summer and I all split ourselves across space and time via a rainbow goddess, so now theirs like multiple alternate versions of me plopping about reality all at once!

The timeline in which your reading this Universe 1Ab, is the dominant timeline that all derivatives are from. The scary thing about my time travel phase is sometimes you time travel and nothing changes, but other times it's a whole new world in the most impossible and terrifying way. Alot of good things on earth are because of me and should I hit my clock to soon? It all goes splat!

Sincerely, Hannah Freaking Tams

5:13 AM

6/10/2022