Chapter seventeen: It won't hurt, right?

I just can't believe destiny, A DATE WITH GIO DURING THE PROM.

"Hey..."

That voice, that's...

DRAKE's.

"What do you want?"

"I want to explain everything Fara."

"You don't have to explain anything, we're over." I tried to get of this place but he held my hand.

"Please I can't survive without you."

"CAN'T survive without me, Drake? I may have forgotten my life but mind you, I AM NOT STUPID." I told him holding my tears back. "Know what Drake? No matter how hard I wanna try to listen to you, I JUST CANT! I don't know but there is something that tells me don't listen to your jerky excuses!"

"Fara, everything you've heard. They are all huge mistakes!" He held my hand much tighter. "Kirsten, she told me she'll hurt you if I won't get back with her."

"Lame. Don't bother telling me those because my heart beats for someone new, or should I say... SOMEONE BETTER!" at doon, lumuwag ang pagkahawak niya sa akin. My time to get out of here. But just before I get out of the pavillion...

"I Love You, and I'll fight for you."

Water, I need water. I can't breath, I browsed for my inhaler inside my bag.

Breath In, Breath out.

There, good thing I managed.

"I Love You, and I'll fight for you."

Those words, I can't afford to risk everything.

Yes, I now realized I love Gio but then I thought of Drake, he sounded sincere..

AND HE IS MY PAST.

I may not have known what happened before I got in this stupid accident, but still something tells me to not trust Drake. I feel guilty...

Im confused...

I don't know...

But I think...

I shall give him a chance to prove his self...

It won't hurt, right?

A/N: Do you want to see my characters pictures? Haha. :) Abangan sa next updates. I'll put some. :)