Chapter twenty one: His Pain and Selfishness

Drake's P.O.V

Darn Kirsten! Nakakabwiset siya, sinaktan na naman niya yung mahal ko. Never I have hurt her like that!

Except when I didn't go with her during our first Anniversary, and when we had the accident...

D*mn! Palagi ko na pala siyang sinasaktan. Pero alam ko, I still deserve her more than anyone does.

"Son, do you have a problem?" I saw dad look at me.

"No, dad, I'm fine."

"Well, Drake, I have something to tell you."

"What is it dad?"

"I had a conference with Mr. Marasigan and he wants to talk to you about something." Marasigan?

"Marasigan? Fara's father?"

"Yes, He's a good friend."

"But why?"

"He wants to talk to you about our company's merging. Since you and his daughter, Fara, ay may relationship naman." Merging? So that means... "If you are thinking of Marriage things and etcetera... that's it." HUH?!

"Dad, engagement? MAN! Fara and I, it's just... Wala na kami. She broke up with me."

"Don't you think it is a good idea to get her back?" WHAT? But, I...

"Thanks dad, it is."

I know I sound selfish, but Fara, I just love her so much. I know, madaming beses ko na siyang sinaktan but I wouldn't dare hurt her again, especially now that his dad wants me to marry her.

*FLASHBACK!*

"Kirsten, ginagamit ko lang siya! Don't be jealous! Ikaw lang ang mahal ko!" Those words, hindi ko dapat sinabi yon. Si Fara ang mahal ko, I just said it para manahimik si Kirsten at di niya saktan si Fara.

"Siguraduhin mo lang yan Drake! Dahil kayang kaya kong gawing miserable ang buhay ng nerd na Fara na yan!" I kissed her even if it hurts. I kissed her even it feels gross. I kissed her because I don't Fara to get hurt.

*End*

"We're here." dad told me while going out of the car. I got out of our S.U.V and went inside the building.

'Derek Cruz: President'

A sign on my father's door. Soon, it would be my name carved.

"Frederick!"

"Derek!" and they shook hands. "Hello Drake!" and Fara's dad took my hand. "So, did your father told you the news?"

"Yes, he did, sir."

"Oh, don't call me sir, son! You will be my son-in-law soon!"

"With all respect sir, I would like to inform you that Fara and I are ont together anymore."

"That wouldn't be a problem son, it would just be an engagement." My dad said.

"It is okay for me sir, but, Fara, she's... inlove with someone else." I said my voice shaking. This is so gay.

"Listen son, No other my deserves my daughter more than you do. You are the only person I would like to entrust my daughter and my company with."

"If that's what you want sir. I will be happy to marry Fara." Selfish Drake! Di mo man lang inisip ang kaligayahan niya!

"Good! I will inform Fara about this tomorrow. Thank you Derek, Drake. Well, I have to go now. Goodbye." And we shook hands again.

Okay, I'm going to marry Fara. She's going to marry me. Kahit pilit, ayos lang. MAtututunan niya rin akong mahalin ulit.

A/N: Ang selfish ni Drake. Haha, but what can you do? He loves her so much. Ayan, P.O.V niya. ;) Kirsten Evangelista characterized by... ME! Haha, I want to be an Antagonist. Lol. Yan, VOTE KAYO AH! :)))))))))))) ~ Jewel :)