NSFW Headcanons | 3

Written: 02-08-2022

➳ Mature content ahead

Just a heads up that my brain malfunctioned!

»»—-—««

Cecilion

❧ a soft-dom who worships your entirety

❧ has an insatiable appetite

❧ does not hesitate to leave love marks on your skin

Soft lips trailed down leisurely, licking and kissing your supple skin, leaving behind a trail of pretty red blooming flowers. Hands bounded and eyes blinded by a satin handkerchief, you could only arch your back and moan in response to the sensual pleasure. Not being able to see has enabled you to rely on your other senses, and boy, it made you feel like you are floating in the clouds.

"Cece..." His name spews out of your mouth when you could feel his breath fanning your naked nether region, causing you to immediately tug on the restraints as your thighs clamped down against the sides of the said man's head.

Long, slender fingers pried apart your legs without hesitation and took you into his mouth. Instantaneously, you let out a delicious cry and tried to wiggle away from the source of pleasure, causing Cecilion to hum lowly in agreement at the gratifying sound from your lips. Nonetheless, his hands firmly pressed on your thighs, cutting off your attempt to evade his sweet assault.

A moaning mess, you resorted to grasping the sheets, bunching them up messily in your fists as Cecilion continued to feast on you relentlessly. Just as you felt the tightening knot in your lower abdomen about to release, the man pulled away knowingly, making you whine out in frustration.

"You f-fuc... asshole!" You swore as you pulled harder on the restraints, trying to yank your arms free so you could give this man a beating for putting you through this misery.

Cecilion chuckled, his scarlet eyes twinkling in amusement as he enjoyed you professing your love for him. That, of course, by swearing and cursing inappropriately. The man is distinctly used to this.

"Language, my love," Cecilion chided softly before capturing your lips with his, successfully shutting you up. You responded eagerly to his kiss with equal fervent before whining with disappointment as he pulled away.

"Cece," you whimpered.

"I'll be a good doll, hmm?" you pleaded. You are desperate. And you knew how to have your lover in the palm of your hand. "So p-please, don't stop."

Cecilion groaned at your cheap shot in trying to have things go your way. You are not playing fair, especially when you beg him sweetly. Not that he detests it, anyway.

Without warning, Cecilion lifted your legs and sank into your heated throbbing hole, making you fly up almost immediately at the sudden intrusion just as you cried out his name harshly.

"(Y/N)..." Your name fell out of your lover's mouth repeatedly like a mantra as he thrust into you.

Cecilion's strokes were long and delicious, hitting you in all the right places as he pulled out before slamming back in, causing bliss to course throughout your veins. You could faintly hear his words of adoration for you before they drowned in the intense slapping of skin.

Your cries fuelled Cecilion with determination to bring you to oblivion, and he is not stopping till the only name you could form coherently is his by the time you both were spent and spineless.