0.1

Today was the day that I drive to where Jimmy lives because he is doing a hide and seek video but also, so i can surprise Karl. I haven't seen Karl since he moved cities in high school (grade school for Europeans i think idk correct me if i'm wrong), we occasionally text but we don't text for long it's mainly just 'hi' or 'hru'.

Jimmy sent me a dm on twitter after i replied to his tweet that was about wanting to have a fan to come on and play hide and seek but he also picked another fan that wasn't me so Karl thinks that there's an actual fan going to be playing.

Anyways, I should probably get up from my bed to shower and get ready to go to Jimmy's warehouse.

I stand up and go to my bathroom to start my shower and brush out my hair to put into a bun for the time being until I'm about to straighten my hair. I strip myself from my clothing before getting in the warm shower, welcoming me and relaxing my tensed muscles.

After the shower I get out and put on the fan so the steam leaves the mirror. I leave the bathroom and go to my closet, grabbing an oversized sweatshirt that I bought a few years ago at a 5 Seconds of Summer concert I went to, I grab a pair of black leggings and undergarments. Then i go back into the bathroom and change into the clothes before plugging in my straightener. I pull my hair down and brush it out again then spray heat protectant.

Straightening my hair took around 30 minutes since i had to do it by sections and some sections just didn't want to cooperate. I go out to my room and grab my phone and put on my wallet that connects to my phone before going to the living room and slipping on my slip on white Vans. I walk into my kitchen and grab my medicine so i can take them, then i grab my car keys and head down to the parking garage.

My car is a simple Toyota Corolla 2016 I got myself as a college graduation gift. I get in and start backing up then head towards a Starbucks to get my coffee fix and breakfast.

"hi what can i get you today?" the person on the intercom thing asks

"can i get a venti mocha and bacon gouda sandwich please?" i reply and she hums back the amount i owe

I pull up to the car in front of me and get my maps up on my GPS so I just need to press start after getting my coffee. After it's set up I go to my Starbucks app and get ready to pay. the car before me leaves the drive thru and i press my gas pedal lightly.

I give my phone to the person so they can scan it before receiving my phone, coffee, and sandwich. pressing on my gas pedal lightly, i stop at the end of the drive thru lane and go to maps to press go so i can find Jimmy's warehouse easily.

My drive was short, around 1 and a half hours. I was thankful I didn't have to sit in traffic. i park in a spot before turning off my car, grabbing my keys and wallet then get out of the car, towards the warehouse.

I open the door Jimmy told me to go in and immediately im greeted by a chaotic Chris and Chandler while Jimmy is sitting there watching them.

"uhm hi" i say and look towards jimmy

Jimmy was the first one to notice my appearance, Chris and Chandler stopping a few seconds after Jimmy saw me.

"Claire, right?" Chris asks

"that's me" i grin and walk towards the 3 men

They each greet me with a hug before we start talking about how its going to go.

"So we're going to an abandoned trampoline park but we'll be gathering outside where chris and i will be counting. you and the fan will be waiting in a car that you will be driving since i believe Karl knows what your car looks like" Jimmy explains

"okay, so after the fan leaves the car what will i do?" i question

"you will come out after Tareq puts the camera on the car" Chris says excitedly

"and if you would, just go around town with the fan, Dani, and take her shopping wherever she wants and if you want, you can get stuff for yourself as well" Jimmy smiles

I grin back and nod along. Jimmy gets out his wallet and hands me a card that has his logo on it, i take it from his hand and put it in my wallet.

"the pin on that one is Karl's birthday since thats the one he uses" jimmy mentions as Chandler runs the the large garage door and opens it to a car that has darkly tinted windows

the car doors open and a girl walks out with a grin on her mouth. she immediately runs towards Chandler and hugs him which he returns. She hugs Chris and Jimmy as well as me.

"I heard you're one of Karl's childhood best friends" she grins brightly

"that i am" i reply

She shakes her arms in happiness before Jimmy starts talking to her about what she will do whilst i talk with chandler, mainly messing around. Chris joins in with us and asks about what Karl hates the most when being picked on.

"Honestly? Nothing I didn't pick on him, he picked on me" I confess and he frowns

"No" he groans loudly

Chandler and I laugh at Chris' moaning and groaning.

"Alright, Dani and Claire here are your car keys, do whatever you would like until I text Claire. Splurge if you would like" Jimmy says, getting Chris, Chandler and I's attention

"Thank you again, Jimmy" i grin to him

"Of course, Claire" he smiles back

I take the keys from his hand and look at Dani with a smile. The two of us walk towards the car she once was in with Tareq only twenty minutes before. I open Dani's door for her in a friendly gesture I always do before going to my door and opening it to sit down. I start the car before backing out and turning the car so I can drive forward.

"Where to first, Dani?" I ask as I wait for the cars in the road to clear out until i can go into my desired side of the street.

"Starbucks?" she asks

"Sure, it's on Jimmy so we can do whatever you would like" i grin and press the gas pedal and turn left

I drive to a Starbucks, with the help of Dani's siri she put on. I stop at the ordering machine of the drive thru and look at Dani for what she wants.

"A Venti iced vanilla latte with 3 pumps of caramel please" she says and I repeat that to the barista as well as ordering myself a venti dragon drink.

I go to the window and hand over Jimmy's card he gave to me before receiving it back and being handed the drinks as well as straws. I hand Dani my wallet as well as the card so she can put it in the wallet whilst I drive to a new location Dani pulled up. 

originallydom speaks!
well hi there hru?