1.0

I see Mykie jump up in surprise before Karl barges into the room and lands on top of me while I'm on the beanbag. I groan loudly before he rolls off and goes towards Mykie to hug them tightly.

"What the fuck" Mykie says in disbelief of the brunette being here

Karl giggles "i'm here for the swirl trio meetup"

We were known as the swirl trio because my profile photo on discord is a rainbow as a swirl, Mykie's logo is a block 9 but the line that connects the hump and the line keeps swirling, and Karl's you should know it.

Mykie and Karl both hold the other tightly while I watch their interaction. I can see the chat going nuts as the two males hug.

Stream finally ended and we all laid down on my bed, putting a movie on.

Months later...

Karl and I have grow more closer than we were before, i even moved closer to him so we could hang out a lot more. Speaking of which...he got me into streaming.

"Chat! Guess what" i grin proudly to my viewers

user5 A SONG???
user9 PLS BE SMTN TO DO WITH MRBEAST OR KARL

"It is something to do with Jimmy! I'll be joining his crew in the near future to help set up venues, events and other things" i inform and chat goes crazy once again

I talk with chat for a little, thanking them for subbing, primes, bits and following. I collectively agree with chat to raid a smaller streamer so i decide on someone named graaavel (author here, graaavel is a small png streamer!! He's pretty cool he also has tiktok so u can check him out on there too).

"Thank you clairesgold for the raid! Holy crap theres a lot" graaavel said as i sit back and watch him play a bit of minecraft with his friends.

I quickly follow him before donating 20 dollars to him with the message, "hi gravel! I've seen you on tiktok a bunch:] lovely seeing you live on twitch after i ended, chat follow him!! He's great and amazing"

"Claire, thank you again! I vouch for you all to follow me, i stream almost everyday at 9pm est" he says

I close out of twitch and OBS before shutting down my pc so i can go get ready since Ava and Chandler want to do a picnic with me while Karl and Jimmy finish something at the offices. I walk into my closet and grab a pair of jeans that I had painted, pairing it with a white Harry Styles shirt and my white converse. 

I put my hair into a messy but neat bun on top of my head then applied a bit of makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, foundation, eyebrows, and chapstick was all i needed before i left my house to meet Ava and Chandler at the car. I get into the backseat and greet the pair with a simply hello.

"To the hills we go!!" Chandler yells as Ava starts driving and Complete Mess by 5 Seconds of Summer is heard on the radio.

We all banter with each other while Ava is driving us to our spot that we are going to for the picnic. We pull up and all get out, grabbing what we need from the trunk and go set up.

"We'll be back in a second. We need to grab stuff, hold down fort?" Ava asks and i nod

I sit down on the blanket that i had recently set down before laying down on it and looking around the sky. After a few moments, i hear the sound of a guitar being played. It was the tune of Fool's Gold by One Direction.

I sit up and turn to the person, Karl Jacobs. He had a guitar strap over his shoulder while strumming. I grin to the male, he starts walking up towards me and starts the lyrics of Fool's Gold.

"And yeah I've let you use me from that day that we met
But I'm not done yet
Falling for you
Fool's gold
And I knew that you turn it on for you met
But I don't regret
Falling for you
Fool's gold" his words on this verse were strong.

"And I knew that you turn it on for you met
But I don't regret
Falling for you
Fool's gold" wow...

"And I knew that you turn it on for you met
But I don't regret
Falling for you
Fool's gold, oh oh oh, oh oh oh" he finishes the lyrics and quietly stops strumming.

"I'm falling for you, Claire" he says

"Me too, K, me too" I say with pure bliss surrounding my heart.

He takes the guitar from his shoulder and sets it near the blanket before sitting next to me. He grabs onto my hand before pulling it to his face and kisses it lightly with his plump lips. We stay in our positions quietly, liking the silence between us and the nature surrounding us.

Karl places his hands on my hips before lifting me so I'm between his legs. I lean into his embrace and enjoy the moment.

"I like this" i could hear the smile in his tone

"Me too, i want to stay like this forever" i smile

"Then be my girlfriend and we can stay like this forever" Karl asks as he plays with my hair

"Only if you're my boyfriend" i say cheesily

"Then I think that's a yes," he whispers into my ear.

I nod into his chest since the back of my head was leaning against him. After a few more moments of sitting and watching our surroundings, I grabbed the handle of the basket and grabbed something to eat.