0.2

I park the car in front of the group of people huddled behind Jimmy, Ava and the cash that is in two duffel bags. The first person I spot is Karl. I feel my eyes tear up at the sight of him. Dani gets out with a grin and walks up to Jimmy.

I faintly hear him say that there isn't just one fan, there's two and that's when Tareq pans the camera towards me as my cue to leave the car. I open the door but it feels like I'm in slow motion, my foot touches the ground before my other does as well. I step away from the driver's door to close it before stepping towards Jimmy and Chris.

"Everyone, this is Karl's childhood best friend Claire!" Jimmy announces and Karl runs towards me as he has a dork-like smile on his face.

I open my arms for him and he does the same then our bodies collide. I grip onto the back of his shirt tightly as he does to me.

"I missed you dork" i whisper in his ear

"I missed you more nimrod" he giggles

We keep a grip on each other for a good 5 minutes as we keep a conversation going into each other's shoulders.

"Okay you two break it up so we can find you all" Ava teases as she pats Karl and I's backs.

I break from Karl as he does the same and we keep each other close to the hip while Jimmy explains what's happening.

Once Jimmy and Ava yell at us we split up and go inside the trampoline park. I grab Karl's hand and go to the stairs to the control room where staff members go so they can put on the lights that change colour and put the music on usually. I only know about this because when I worked at a trampoline park during college they had this exact thing, the best part is there's usually a way to get on the top of the little room.

"C, are you sure about this?" I hear Karl ask as i find the hatch to the top

"Yes, K. I did this at the trampoline park i worked at during college" i reply breathlessly

Karl helps me up into the square hole before I help him up myself. Once he's up here I close the hatch and lay on it while Karl lays closer to the wall. I made him so he breaks the 2nd place curse he has for the hide and seek he's played with Jimmy.

I hear in my ear that Jimmy and Ava were due inside in 30 seconds and i kick off my shoes to throw at Ava, Karl does the same with his. I place both of our shoes next to me as my amo for throwing at the two seekers.

The doors open and I hear Ava scream 'ready or not here we come' to which I yell back

"You'll never find us fuckers"

Everyone laughed at my claim before quieting down so Jimmy and Ava can't find them.