112

Flashback

Everyone halted as they heard the loud clapping sound. Some knew who she was and some didn't. Aditya held Naina protectively as she started to tremble with fear. Komal's mother gulped in fear of the wrath she would be faced by everyone once this woman would leave. It wasn't even her fault in the first place. Komal's mother had only happen to bump into this woman few days back and the words about the engagement and wedding just flew from her mouth unknowingly ignite the fire of vengance this woman had towards Naina. Only if she knew that this woman would ultimately dig komal's mother's grave, she would have never spoken to her.

'Bua'

A low whisper was heard amidst the silence as everyone looked at the woman who only dared to walk near to where Naina was standing.

Naina held onto Aditya as tightly as she could and started cursing her fate to keep haunting her with the past. She questioned to herself that for how long should she be suffering? Why now? After everything had gotten better.

'Bua?'

Naina could only whisper as if she was traumatized with each and every step the woman took. Once she neared Naina, she glared at Naina with strong hatred.

'Wow! Wow, Naina!

Kaise Kar leti ho?'

Naina didn't understand what she was talking about while the visions of her nightmare kept flashing with the woman's voices being mixed.

'Kaise Kar leti ho? Dusro ko takleef Mai daalke, khud Khushi mana Rahi ho?'

The woman tried to get closer to Naina and that is when Aditya pushed Naina behind him and stood in between both the women.

'Enough! How did you even enter here?

You don't have any right to speak with my wife! Not after what your son did!'

Some of the guests started questioning of who this woman was and soon the whispers spread that the woman was none other than Naina's father's elder sister. But none of them knew what had happened years ago.

'Leave, right now!'

Aditya shouted at the woman.

'Why? Why should I leave? How can I leave without getting the answers? How can I let her be happy when I and my son are not?'

Naina had no idea of what this woman was implying on. As far as Naina knew, it should be her that should be questioning this woman! And what was she saying? Her son and and her, not happy?

'After what your son did, he should have been in much worse place than he deserved! Be thankful that he's at least under some roof and alive! If it were in my hands, I would have killed him!'

Naina stilled on hearing Aditya and so were others except for Rajesh. She had never seen this side of him. She felt like Aditya would burn this entire place if the woman didn't leave right now.

While all this arguments were going on, Sowmya, Adhiraj and others took all the small children upstairs saying that they will be treated with pizza of they were to behave and obey them. But Nia started crying. The words she heard down had really terrified the little girl. Seeing this, the boy sitting next to her who was a couple of years elder than her, wiped the tears.

Downstairs,

'Do you think I will let her be happy when you ruined my entire family? Our happiness. Our peace! Everything! It is because of you both that my son is in prison. Because of you both that I lost my another son. Our reputation, everything was ruined!