Intro

CASEY'S POV

"Derek?" I called from my bedroom. Ever since he looked at me the way he did that one summer night, I'd wanted this. I know we never talked about us but i knew he wanted to be an item, as scandalous as it was.

"I'm in the damn bathroom, Casey!" he yelled back. I giggled, he knew how to make me laugh.

I laid there on the bed, twiddling my hair around my thumb and trying to ignore the breeze on my nude body. Our parents had made us rent a room together in the city when we decided to attend college here to save money. Every day I'd hoped he'd make a move but I was tired of waiting.

I heard the toilet flush and my heart began to race. He was coming. Or he would be soon [ ;) ]. The door to the bathroom opened and I heard his footsteps in the hall. His outline made it to the doorway and his eyes lit up then suddenly his face fell.

Flustered he said, "Casey, what're you doing?" and I gave him a smirk.

"You know what I'm doing, Derek." I moved my hand from my chest to reveal more. He looked right at what I showed him then quickly spun around.

"I'm dating someone and you're my step-sister!" he muttered sexily. "I can't do this."

I laughed, "you can do anything you want." He started crying and beating his fist against the wall. "This is weird and I'm not sure how I feel," he said wiping his eyes.

"You can feel me," I said with a wink in both of my eyes. He then walked towards me and ran his finger down my supple leg. It made a squeaking noise and I trembled. Just as I was feeling good in all area.......................................my mom came in! and told me it was time for school. (I was having a dream)

"Come on Casey it's time for learning!" My mom flipped the lights on.

"Ok mom, is Derek going to school today too?"

"No," she replied, "he's too sick again." I then hatched a plan, a quality plan with many tricks.

I started coughing, "mom..." i said weakly...."I think I caught something from Derek." She approached my bed and put her hand on my forehead.

"Oh, honey, you feel alright to me," she said. I started to fake almost throw up.

"MOM! Get away I'm going to puke on you!" I screamed, putting my acting skills in motion.

"O-ok, honey you can stay home, there's lasagna in the freezer, make sure Derek takes his meds." I waved good-bye to my mom and she closed the door. Finally. I could get some alone time with Derek.

Author's note:

hey guys i found this story in my computer unpublished and decided to finally work on it more and share it. It's pretty good so stay tuned!