CHapter S*x POOP

DEREK'S POV

After my friend's funeral ( I learned his name was Kash) I went to visit Darik in the hospital.

I entered the elevator with his favorite flowers, ferns and ficus tree. I left the elevator and walked into his hospital room. Darik smiled faintly at me.

"Thanks for coming, mate."

"No problem, Darik," I said. "How are you feeling?"

"Alright, I'll never be able to use my dick again though." He frowned.

"Wow, I'm sorry." He shed a tear and I caught it with my finger, flicking onto the ground. He grabbed his crotch and winced in pain.

"It hurts again," he complained. Suddenly I heard yelling in the hall.

"Her water broke!" a doctor said. I heard a stretcher being wheeled through the halls.

I looked towards the doorway and saw Casey being wheeled passed the door. I didn't think and ran from the room to follow her. I saw her husband running after her.

I entered the room she was put in and watched as they worked on her.

"Are you a relative? " asked a nice looking nurse.

"Yes, I'm her step-brother." She left me alone and I went to her side, opposite Derrick.

"Hey, Derek," Derrick said, red faced. I smiled at him.

"Hi."

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I was visiting a friend when I saw Casey."

"That's pretty lucky." I nodded. Casey started huffing and puffing.

"Push!" The doctor yelled. "Push!!!"

Casey pushed hard, her face turned redder than I've ever seen. She looked up at me, not Derrick, as she pushed her last push. I heard a baby crying and Casey smiled.

"Good job, Casey," Derrick said. She looked over at him.

When they brought the baby in, they handed it to Casey and Derrick stroked it's face.

"It's a boy," the doctor said, smiling. Casey looked at Derrick.

"Should we name him after your dad?" Derrick nodded. "Derrick the third it is."

--------------------------------------------

I came back to visit Casey in the hospital the day after she had her baby. Derrick has gone home to rest with the baby so it was just us.

"I missed you," she said, groggily. A tear fell from my cheek. "Kiss me."

I was shocked but still lowered my mouth to her's and kissed her. I missed her mouth even though it'd just met mine once. We kept kissing and the world disappeared for awhile.

"Derek, I still love you," she breathed into my mouth.

"I never stopped, Casey." Having not been with a girl in five years, I was reminded of what I was missing and needed more but she was in a hospital bed so I knew it wouldn't work.

____________________________________________________________
Authors Note:
Hey guys this chapter makes more sense the last one got a little crazy so yeah :)