Chapter 5

DEREK'S POV

"Do you two have any other kids?" I asked. Casey looked at Derrick and he left the room.

"We do, Derek." I was confused.

"You and Derrick have another kid? Where is it?" I asked.

"No, you and I have a child, I gave him up for adoption." Tears welled up in my eyes. "After I found out, I moved to California so my mom and George wouldn't know..." She started to cry.

"What?!" I screamed.

"I named him, Derek, after you..." She looked at me in a sentimental way. Maybe there was hope we'd get together after all. "We can put all of this behind us and move on."

"But what we had was special," I said, beginning to cry.

"Key word, was, Derek. "

————————————————————————————————————————

At school I'd formed a tight knit group of people who understood me and the man I'd become. I'd been attending the school for a couple months when I was invited to a party.

The party was being thrown by a photographer guy named Darik Pharaoh. His house was nice but he was lame and couldn't drive.

When I arrived with my friends, a group of guys who like to play guitar, it was just getting dark and the music was blaring. I saw this group of cuties show up in a hummer and I immediately thought of Casey.

"Aw yeah! I'm ready to party!" my friend who went by the nickname Snack said. Shane, my emo friend, just kind of nodded. My other friend who's name I'd yet to know (but he played some mean guitar) screamed.

THe party was bumpin and the liquor was spillin but I didn't dare touch it considering I almost died from it.

My guitar playing friend went over to do a keg stand and my emo friend sat in the corner on tumblr. Snack stuck with me though. Suddenly I stopped in my tracks. They were playing Love Serpent at the party!!!!!!!

I almost started crying but had to keep my cool. I missed Casey so much.

"I'mr eady to fckin get wild," a girl named Kitty screamed, running through the halls. "Yeeeee!!!"

People of all walks of life were at the party. Nerds, honor roll students, geeks, straight A-ers, teachers' pets, glasses wearing fools, hipsters, and emos. All with alcoholic beverages in hand.

Cups of alcohol to be exact.

Darik was surrounded by females and bitches. He was one hot mama.

The party got crazier and crazier. My guitar friend drank waaaaaay too much alcohol.

Kitty brought out the vape sticks and passed them around. She was Darik's girlfriend in training. He loved vape tricks.

Some of us had moved out into the front lawn. Next thing we hear is the sound of patrol cars zooming from far away. I heard screaming on the roof. Someone flew off of it and was coming down at a million miles a millisecond.

Darik screamed and my guitar friend was on top of him.

"My penis!" Darik screamed. "I can't use it!"

Darik was face down on the ground and my guitar playing friend was dead on top of him.

Everyone rushed towards them.

"Are you ok?" kitty asked my friend, but he didn't respond. He was dead,, completely dead.

—————————————————————————-

Author's Note

well guys.. did you see THAT coming? I didn't (lol). be secseemamas don't forget!!