2

Jeongyeon couldn't comprehend what was happening, nor had the time to entertain fear or panic. The only thing that's been going on inside her mind was about finding her sister. She must find her.

Once inside the stadium, she looked helplessly around. Searching for someone deemed impossible amidst the number of students still trying to leave. The mixture of blue-white and black-grey uniforms made Jeongyeon dizzy, she almost fell. Two strong hands held her back to prevent her from falling. It was their Student Council President, Jihyo Park.

"Are you okay?" The two never interacted before, but the concern in Jihyo's voice was sincere. She saw someone wearing the color of her school about to faint and didn't hesitate to help.

"My sister... Have you seen my sister?" Jeongyeon recovers from the slight buzzing in her head and remembers why she was here.

"I'm also looking for my sister, let's go look together." Jihyo released her from her grasp once she was sure the baseball team captain can manage herself.

"What's going on here?" The short-haired pitcher has to yell over the noise of the students crying and shouting.

"I... honestly don't know." Jeongyeon looked over her shoulder, waiting for the President to continue, "We saw a student tumbled down from the top seat, broken bones and all. We didn't exactly see what happened before that, but we thought someone pushed her. The game stops, the medics on standby came, and then they announced her dead."

"Dead?" Jeongyeon couldn't believe it. Or rather, she couldn't accept the fact that someone so young could die just like that. She fears that her sister would suffer the same fate of dying at a young age.

"Yes. Everyone was in total shock. It was a student from YGU, so the blame was automatically placed on us." The pair navigated through a much thinner crowd, yet, still wild in fear. "Fights could have broken out at any second, but get this, a miracle happened: The student came back to life."

Jeongyeon stops at her feet. She finally saw what the crowd was running away from. In front of her, was the most vicious sight she had ever seen in her entire life. The stuff that goes on in gore and horror movies, was playing right before her very own eyes. A JYP male student was chewing the intestines of a YG professor.

"W-We should go," Jihyo stutters at the horrifying image. Jeongyeon didn't budge, she was too confused, too shocked to move. Jihyo tugs on her sleeves. "Hey... W-We have to leave. Now."

"I... can't." A tear fell from Jeongyeon's eyes, her back to Jihyo. Despite her fear, she can't stop looking for her sister. She can't run away now if it would cost the already shortened life of her sister. "My sister needs me."

"I know, and mine too. But that—" Jihyo gestures toward the horror in front of them, "—We don't know what it is. We don't know what's going on. You can't just—"

"Your sister, what's her name? What does she look like?" The athlete finally faces her after swiftly wiping her eyes.

"W-What?" Jihyo asked, confused. Jeongyeon has led her to the now-empty dugout designated for their team. "Why?"

"I'll look for her too. You go find someplace safe," Jeongyeon answered. The President was surprised by the pitcher's statement.

It took Jihyo a moment to realize that the captain was offering her help, "I-I can't do that. I can't just let you go and—" Jihyo couldn't finish her sentence, everything was becoming too much for her.

"There's no time!" Jeongyeon shook her shoulders, "Come on, show me a picture of her or something!"

Jihyo whimpers but searches her phone's gallery anyway. Spotting her sister's blurry photo, she showed it to Jeongyeon, "That's her. Her name's Chaeyoung."