Mic and the girls

A/N: A pic of what Shoto Todoroki looks like.

*At Jett Records*

Mic: "I had 15 cars. that's, like, five more cars than anybody really needs. I had seven maids. I had courtside seats to the Lakers..Even my maids had courtside seats to the Lakers. And now look at me. Look at me!"

MAN ON RADIO:
"Bakugo and the Chipmunks!"

Mic: "I lost everything. Except for my dignity. They can't take that away from me."

(CHIPMUNKS SINGING YOU REALLY GOT ME ON RADIO)

Mic: "And it's all because of them." (EXCLAIMS) Oh, hey. Breakfast. Now I run around hoping and praying that I can find anyone that can sing or dance. I mean..."

(Mouse SQUEAKING)

Mic: "Wait a second. You don't sing, do you? Hey! Hey! That's my muffin! Give me my muffin, you dirty rat! I will get you, Chipmunks."

*Outside of Jett Records*

Todoroki: "Whoa! Girls, we gotta get out of here."

Uraraka: "I can't see."

Jiro: "Ow! Not on my nose! That's my tail!"

Uraraka: "Sorry."

Todoroki: "Move your butt! Okay. Who's squishing me?"

(ALL GRUNTING)

Todoroki: "We made it. Jett Records."

Uraraka: "Whoo!"

Todoroki: "Oh, my gosh. It's him. Present Mic. Uh, Mr. Mic?"

Mic: "That voice. I can't get it out of my head."

Todoroki: "Hello? Mr. Mic!"

Mic: "That's not in my head. That's really happening. What do you want?"

Jiro: "We want to introduce ourselves."

Todoroki: "That's right. I'm Shoto Todoroki, and this is my sister Kyōka Jiro."

Jiro: "Hello, sir. Such a pleasure to meet you."

Uraraka: "And I'm their sister Ochaco Uraraka. Although I feel more like an Olivia, or sometimes a..."

Todoroki: "Anyway, we're the Chipettes. And, well, we would just be so honored to have you represent us. You made Bakugo and the Chipmunks stars. We wanna be stars, too."

Uraraka: "Yeah."

Jiro: "And hang out with the Chipmunks." (Giggles)

Mic: "Okay, now, listen, before we get all girlie and giggly about this, just tell me one thing. You can sing, right?"

(The girls WHISPERING INDISTINCTLY)

Mic: "No, no, wait. Hang on. Not here. Um... Why don't we take this meeting upstairs in my penthouse office?"

Jiro: "Sure! This is so exciting. We're really on our way now."

Todoroki: "Oh, my gosh. Guys, can you believe it? My first penthouse office!"

Uraraka: "Wow!"

Jiro: "Oh, boy!"

Todoroki: "Oh, my. The Hollywood sign."

Mic: "Thought you might like the view. So, ladies, tell me a little something about yourselves."

Todoroki: "Well, we grew up in a small town, population 300, and--"

Mic: "Yeah? Really? That's fascinating. Great. All right, impress me."

(CHIPETTES WHISPERING)

Todoroki: "One, two, three."

The girls: 🎶Three little birds, sat on our window, and they told me I don't need to worry🎶

Todoroki: 🎶uh-huh🎶

The girls: 🎶Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song, you go ahead let your hair down🎶

Todoroki: 🎶Go ahead let your hair down🎶

The girls: 🎶sapphires and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead let your hair down🎶

Mic: "Girls, girls, girls, girls. Guess who just became the number one Chipette fan in the whole dang world? Present Mic, that's who."

Jiro: "Yay!"

Uraraka: "Nice!"

Todoroki: "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh!"

Jiro: "So when can we meet the Chipmunks?"

Mic: "That's an excellent question. And the excellent answer is, I don't really represent Bakugo and the Chipmunks anymore."

Uraraka: "Oh, no!"

Todoroki: "What happened?"

Mic: "Oh, classic tale. Sweet and innocent when I met them, and they had nothing. And then I work my butt off to make them rock stars, and they changed. Turned on me like bad cheese."

Todoroki: "No!"

Uraraka: "Oh, that's terrible."

Mic: "I know! I mean, I treated Bakugo like he was my own son, you know? And then he just goes and spits on me. Literally. He filled his cheeks with saliva and just had at it. And don't even get me started about Midoriya."

Uraraka: (GASPS)

Jiro: "But not Kaminari, right?"

Mic: "It's the cuddly ones you have to watch out for."

Jiro: "Oh."

Mic: "But what are we talkin' about them for? Come on! They're over. Tired. Novelty act. Chipmunks who can sing (yawns). But, girl chipmunks who can sing? Fasten your seatbelts!"

The girls: "Yay!!"