Midoriya the liter monitor and Bakugo the football player

*At school*

Ojiro: "I don't mean to interrupt your game, but I saw you stand up to Inasa when he littered. That took guts."

Midoriya: "Really?"

Ojiro: "And that's the type of guy that we're looking for. Mashirao Ojiro, student body president."

Midoriya: "How do you do? I'm..."

Ojiro: "International recording star and litter monitor Izuku Midoriya."

Midoriya: "Litter monitor?"

Ojiro: "Litter monitor. It's a new position that we've created to help raise awareness of a pressing problem in our society."

Midoriya: "I agree 99% plus 1. You do the math."

Ojiro: "Well, Midoriya, I know this is a lot to ask, but we're looking for a take-charge guy to take charge of this very rewarding position. What do you say?"

*At lunch*

Midoriya: "Excuse me, everybody. Quick announcement. I'm Midoriya. I'm the litter monitor. Put your trash in the garbage can. Peace out."

(ALL LAUGHING)

Midoriya: "Hello, ladies! You probably weren't aware that you dropped a wrapper on the ground, so we're just gonna call this one a warning. Carry on."

Bakugo: "What up, dudes?"

Inasa: "What up, Baku? Hey, everybody! Check it out! The newest member of the football team. Suiting up for our first away game."

Bakugo: "Ina, don't mess with me."

Inasa: "I talked to coach. You're in."

Bakugo: "Dude! That's great! Awesome!"

Sero: "So check it out, B-man. We're watching the new litter monitor."

Bakugo: "I wasn't aware the school even had a litter monitor."

Inasa: "We don't. But don't tell him that."

Midoriya: "Are you going to pick that up?"

Inasa: "No."

Midoriya: "Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I guess I'm going to have to give you a citation."

Inasa: "Oh, no! I got a citation for littering!"

Sero: "Oh, no!"

Midoriya: "You wanna play that game, do you? Well, guess what? I can play that game all day long."

Bakugo: "Deku!"

Inasa: "It's a joke, dude."

Midoriya: "Litter is no joking matter."

Ojiro: "No. You're the joke."

Inasa: "We're messing with you. There's no such thing as a litter monitor. (CHUCKLES)"

Bakugo: "Good one, huh? (CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY)"

Midoriya: "You knew about this, Kacchan? Does the word "brother" mean anything to you?"

Bakugo: "(STAMMERING) Yes. Of course."

Inasa: "Yeah, well, he has some new brothers now that he's on the football team."

Midoriya: "(TEETH CLENCHED) You still haven't picked up that litter."

Inasa: "You want me to get rid of litter?"

Midoriya: "Yeah."

Inasa: "Let's start with you."

Midoriya: "Hey, let... Let go. Let go! No! Whoa!"

(ALL EXCLAIMING)

Inasa: "Downtown!"

Sero: "Whoo!"

(SCHOOL BELL RINGING)

Bakugo: "Uh, I'll catch up with you guys in a second. Deku! Deku! Deku! Okay, I am a total jerk, I admit it. So are we cool now?"

(Midoriya SCREAMING)

(BOTH GRUNTING)

(PANTING)

Midoriya: "Okay. Kacchan, I am going to put this behind us for Kaminari's sake."

Bakugo: "I know. That's why I'm giving you the Bakugo guarantee that I will be at that sing-off Friday night."

Midoriya: "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why wouldn't you be there?"

Bakugo: "(STAMMERING) Because I have a... (MUMBLING)"

Midoriya: "What?"

Bakugo: "A... (MUMBLING)"

Midoriya: "You have a what?"

Bakugo: "A football game! There! I said it! A football game!"

(Midoriya SCREAMING)

(BOTH GRUNTING)

Kaminari: "Midoriya? Bakugo? Is everything all right?"

Bakugo: "Kaminari! Yeah, we're fine. (CHUCKLING) Just a little dumpster wrestling."

Midoriya: "(CHUCKLES) Crazy in here."

Kaminari: "Right."

Midoriya: "Don't worry, Kami! Everything is going to be fine. Kacchan, do not miss that sing-off."

Bakugo: "Don't worry, Deku. I'll be there. I can do both."