The boys meets the girls

*Back at Jett Records*

Mic: "All Might, I'm telling you, the Chipmunks are old news. I got the next big thing. Singing female tinys with tails as well."

(PHONE LINE DISCONNECTS)

Mic: "Hello? All Might? Hello? God! What part of "singing females" don't these people... Girls, we're going to school."

*Back to school*

Bakugo: "And he's up and he scores!"

Jocks: "ohh!"

Bakugo: "Hey! What up, D? Whoa! Don't hate on the high-five."

Midoriya: (SARCASTICALLY) "Yeah. High-five. Look, Kacchan, I know you guys have been busy with your sporting endeavors and whatnot, but I can really use your help at home."

Bakugo: "Oh, no can do. Ina-dawg is gonna teach me how to get pretty girls to do my homework."

Midoriya: (STAMMERING) Bakugo, you promised Kaminari we'd hang out. We are watching Meerkat Manor tonight. No pretty girls."

Bakugo: "Dude, I can't swing it today, bro."

Midoriya: "That's what you say every day, Bakugo. Need I remind you it's your day to do the laundry?"

Inasa: "You better listen to your daddy, Bakugo. You don't wanna get grounded. Oh!"

Midoriya: "Are you going to pick that up?"

Inasa: "Are you going to make me?"

Midoriya: (SPEAKS FRENCH) "I'm just going to elegantly show you how it's done."

Bakugo: "Uh, Midoriya..."

Midoriya: "Off the glass. And you call yourself a jock."

(Jocks Laughing at Inasa)

Bakugo: (CHUCKLING NERVOUSLY) "My brother, he's a real jokester. Always kidding. Uh, anyhoo, um, see you guys in class."

Boy: "Hey, that's my pudding."

Inasa: "It's my pudding."

Sero: (LAUGHING)

*Inside the school*

Bakugo: "Why are you trying to embarrass me in front of my friends?"

Midoriya: "Are you kidding me? They're the ones you should be embarrassed by."

Girl#1: "Good luck with the show, guys."

Girl#2: "Front row seats. Can't wait."

Kaminari: "So? What song are we gonna sing?"

Midoriya: "No pressure, but the whole school is counting on us."

Bakugo: "Oh, relax. It's like Inasa says who's gonna beat singing chipmunks?"

(I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS PLAYING)

(The boys and the girls are in love)

(The boys SIGHING)

(SCHOOL BELL RINGING)

Uraraka: "Oh, that Midoriya is dreamy!"

Jiro: "I think Kaminari was looking at me."

Todoroki: "Yeah, I know. But, guys, remember what Mic said? We can't trust them."

Bakugo: "Whoa!"

Kaminari: "Wow!"

(Midoriya GROWLING)