The girls rehearsal

*That night at Jett Records*

The girls: 🎶Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh🎶

Todoroki: "We are so going to destroy those Chipmunks."

Uraraka: "I don't wanna destroy them."

Jiro: "Me, neither. I just wanna hang out with them."

Mic: "All right, all right, all right. Hold... All right, look. You know, if you feel that way, maybe we should just withdraw from the contest."

Todoroki: "What?"

Mic: "Then I'll put you in a FedEx package and mail you back to whatever place you came from. Sound good?"

Todoroki: "No."

Mic: "Take it from the top. Let's go!"

The girls: 🎶Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh...🎶

Mic: "All right. Wait. Stop! Short one with purple hair what's your name again?"

Jiro: "Jiro."

Mic: "Yeah, look, I'm losing you there, you know. Have you always been that short?"

Jiro: "I... I guess."

Mic: "Well, you got to work on that. Okay? All right, let me try something here. Shoto. Here, come up here."

Todoroki: "Uh..."

Mic: "No, you two stay back. Little further. Oh, yeah. Now, that I like. And it's not just because Shoto's more of a mega, ultra superstar than you guys. Good, good. Okay, you know what? Let's get a little more separation. Todoroki, stay there. Let's get a little more separation from you guys. Yeah, let's give her some room. Give her some room, guys. Back. Okay. All right, watch me now. One, two, three! Now, watch me. Watch me now."

The girls: 🎶Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh🎶