𝐗.

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭!😅

𝗨𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗿

𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮

It was almost noon when Swarna and Akshara were done with the lunch preparation. Mimi had refused Krishna to work in the kitchen saying she wanted to spend time with her while Aarohi went back to her room to start studying for her upcoming P.G. exams. She had decided she will score the best and also get into the best college and hospital. Maybe the one she wants.

Swarna: Krishna beta, jao jakar Arjun ko bula lao.

Suhasini: Haan beta. Kaafi time ho gaya hai, daamad ji kamre me hai akele. Bhuk lagi hogi unhe. Bula lao. Apne dosto ko bhi bula lana.

Gayu: Chal Krishna. Saath chalte hai. Mai Aaru ko bula lungi. Vo ladki bhi kitaabo ke aage sab bhool jati hai.

Riya smiled a bit at the ladies as she left upstairs to call her team. While Akshara left to call the rest of the family, Riya called the ETF team. She at last went towards her room where Arjun was resting and knocked at the door for permission before entering.

Arjun: Come in!

Riya entered inside fidgeting a little.

Riya: Lunch ready hai. Sab bula rahe hai aapko.

Arjun: Mai-

Riya: I know sir aapko aise sabke saath rehna acha nahi lagta. But please, aaj aajayiye. Mai kal se kuch soch lungi. Bade papa ko bilkul acha nahi lagega agar aap nahi honge to. Yaha sab hamesha saath me hi khate hai.

Arjun looked at her a little surprised. He realised, she was always at a safe distance from him. That was right. That was how it should be. She should not get close to him. He loved only Roshini. But then, it didn't feel okay. He felt a bit off. He was not even going to deny coming downstairs. He had already decided to not mess up anything for Riya here. She wasn't at fault if her family expected something from him. As his in-laws they had the complete right to do so. And moreover, she was his wife. Even if he didn't love her, she deserved his respect. But maybe he had damaged it all very much. Maybe he had hurt her too much. The way she reacted with him told him that.

Arjun: Mai aa raha hu Riya. Bas ek minute me haath dho kar neeche aata hu.

Riya looked at him a bit surprised. She had anticipated a harsh long lecture from him regarding how she should stay away. But his calm nature surprised her. Maybe he was doing it for the family. But why would he care?

Riya (mv): Inhe kya hogya? Mujhe laga tha abhi phat jaayenge mujhpe. Ye to ek baar me maan gaye....

She shook her head to stop her thoughts.

Riya (mv): Tu bhi na Riya. Kuch bhi sochti hai. Zaroor inka mood sahi hoga. Warna inhe kya fark padta hai teri family se. He clearly hates you. Specially shaadi ke baad to koi mauka nahi choda hai inhone ye baat saabit karne ka. He is definitely doing it just for Roshini. Zaroor Rathod sir ne pichli baar ki tarah is baar bhi Roshini ji ka naam lekar baat manvayi hogi. Vo to acha hai at least ab tak ghar pe sab khush hai. Pata nhi aage kya hoga.

Both of them left downstairs where they found the whole family along with the ETF team sitting together on the table with two empty chairs meant for them. They looked at each other and silently sat in the empty chairs.

Manish: Chalo bhai, sab aagye hai ab khana paroso.

Swarna: Ji. Akshu, Aaru, beta meri help karna.