𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

Krish's sudden voice had caught everyone's attention. The family stood shocked not knowing what to do while the ETF too looked on. Arjun for a moment felt his breath stop. But the next moment his emotions were back in his control. He wasn't Arjun Rawte just for the show. He ran towards Riya, taking her in his arms while Krish kept on looking without blinking.

Arjun: Shree, pani. Chotu, Riya ki kit lekar aao.

He put her in the couch as Shree passed him a glass of water from the nearby table. He sprinkled a bit of water on her face, specifically wiping the drops near her eyes with his hands and calling out to her in between while patting her cheeks.

Arjun: Riya? Can you hear me?

At first there was no response but Arjun felt her eyelids twitching as he patted her cheeks for the second time.

Arjun: Riya? Riya?

It took her a couple of minutes before she could open her eyes. The lights hurt her as she squinted a bit to relax her hammering head. Looking at the hazy figures in front of her she tried to understand what was going on. She remembered that she had been back to Udaipur. And hence came up the memories. The talk they had with her maternal uncle. A drop escaped her eyes through the corners without much notice of anyone.

Riya: Ar- Arj...

Arjun: Haan Riya. Tum sun sakti ho, na?

She blinked a few times before getting a clear view ahead of her. She was surrounded by her family and her team. She looked at Arjun who was on his knees beside the couch bring his face to her level.

Arjun patted her cheeks once more asking her if she was fine.

His action brought her out of her thoughts as she remembered what he was questioning. Nodding her head slightly, she looked at the rest of the people passing them small smiles.

Everyone sighed in relief as they saw her responding and smiling. They all wanted to ask her about her health but Shree and Chotu beat them to it. She was engulfed in a hug by her two best friends as the shouted her name in relief while she giggled.

Shree&Chotu: Ri!

Shree: Tumi boka. Tumi omadera bhaya dekhiyecha. Murkha Yubāti.

Riya smiled lightly as she sat up before hugging him tightly.

Riya: Uff. Cintā karabēna . Āmi ē'i tāṛātāṛi morbe . Tōmākē ēkhanō āmāra sāthē sahya karatē habē dōsta.

She looked at Chotu who had tears in his eyes.

Riya: Raḍāyalā kāya jhālaṁ Chotu, malā kāhī jhālē nāhī.

Chotu looked at her with a childish anger on his face.

Chotu: ghābaralāsa māṇūsa asā bēbhāna hōtō. Tyā divasāpramāṇē-

He stopped in between suddenly as the ETF boys understood and remembered the day well while the rest stood confused. Before anyone could ponder much, Sameer meddled in between.

Sameer: Kaisa feel ho raha hai, Riya?

She gave him a big smile before answering.

Riya: I am already feeling well, sir.