Chapter 3

My heart almost left my chest as I set out to travel through the Pizza Plex.   Memories of everything I experienced in my dream flooded my thoughts,  making my heart clench with sadness.

Music Man came to mind,  I must go and see him.   So that's my first stop,  Music Man.

The arcade room was quiet,  just soft music drifting through the area.   It was very relaxing.    I felt myself calm down as I made my way to the big robotic spider DJ.

He was asleep on his DJ stage,  peaceful resting from what looked to be quite the busy day.    I absentmindedly rubbed my arms looking at Music Man,  I remember he was one of my close animatronic friends.

He was so nice,  but is he nice in reality?

I took one last good look at Music Man and left the arcade.   Maybe I'll check out El Chip's.

I used my Fazwatch to check the cams and saw Monty sulking to his green room.  Poor Monty,  I wish I knew what was making him depressed.     I checked the messaging system in the Fazwatch and saw I had a task tonight,  Tidy Monty's Green Room.

Oh boy.

I did a quick run through of El Chip's and the adjacent arcade room before heading to Monty's room.    To say I'm nervous would be an understatement.  

I cleaned up a few stray chips and meat bites before washing my hands.   It was now time to face Monty and his probably destroyed green room. 

On the way there were dozens of security bots patrolling almost everywhere,  back and forth.   It's giving me a headache watching them do that,  so I'mma just look away.

Rockstar row,  in all its shimmering glory.   I did notice the under remodeling sign on a green room that didn't belong to any of the main 4 animatronics.   Wait,  there's two.  

Felix the Falcon?!

Ok, something is definitely NOT adding up.

I opened Monty's room door and saw him throwing things,  almost hitting me with a pencil causing me to gasp.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"I-im sorry Montgomery,  I was asked to tidy your room."   I trembled at his booming voice.

His shoulders slumped forward and his jaw dropped at what I said,  even his tail slacked to the floor.   He sulked even more as he took his shades off and sat on the couch in distress.   "I'm sorry,  I didn't know.  Do what you want,  I'll just nap for a second."   He mumbled as he curled up to sleep.

"I won't be long."  I said and started picking things up and putting them away.

"Your voice,  it reminds me of someone I knew."  He softly spoke as if he'd explode by talking louder.   Me heart broke for him.
"You seem so much like her."

He drifted off after that.

I made sure to not over stay my welcome,  quickly tidying what would be most obvious and left.   I decided to check out Felix next.

I feel a connection to that name for some reason,  so why not?