Chapter 11

When I came to,  everything was dark.   Probably because my eyes are closed.   
I flexed my fingers and heard the musical sound of mechanical limbs.   My eyes shot open and showed me my room,  repainted in bright neon colors that luckily are eye burning.    I noticed was in my charging station that had a welcome feel to it.

I stepped out and took a deep breath in,   smiling at the image staring back at me through the mirror.    I opened the curtains and saw the crowd out side the window,  a beautiful sight to me. 

Leaving my room felt exhilarating.

Children gathered around me in excitement, saying that they missed me and that a year was too long.    I gave hugs to multiple kids and high Fives to preteens and teenagers,   I missed seeing all the smiling faces.    

I spent some time leading the children to the different areas of the building,  keeping them occupied till it was show time.      Bonnie bowl,  Mazercise,   kids cove,  Roxy's Raceway,   and Monty Golf!   Their laughter was music to my ears.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls,  please make your way to the main party room.   The show will start in 20 minutes."

"Ok kids,   head to the party room.  I'll see you guys in a bit!"   And just like that they were off,   now I need to get backstage ASAP.    I stepped back into my room and went through the maintenance halls that lead right to the stage,  waiting for us to step on to finally rise and greet children.

The moment I was my friends I quickly hugged each of them,   and for Monty I gently did our cute cheek rub.

"Are you excited?"  Freddy asked as he himself couldn't wait.

"Absolutely."

The stage rose,  revealing the screaming happy children.  The kids went wild as we greeted them.

For my first song back on stage we played my favorite song.

Crocodile rock.