Chapter 9

I was currently trapped in the Pizza Plex,   un able to escape the clutches of my beloved Gator.    He was sobbing at the realization that I was real and back for good.  

"I didn't mean to,  I'm sorry Y/n.   Please don't leave me again."   Sobs racked his body as he kept me in his grasp.

"Why did you do it?   Were the others incapable?"    He shook his head,  hating himself for what he had to do.   "You wouldn't let anyone else near you,  I had to."     I sweetly calmed his sobs to small sniffles and hiccups.    "Shhh,  it's ok Monty.   I'm not mad at you."   I kissed his cheek while running my hand through his Mohawk.    I let him encase me further,  allowing his tail to further deepen the embrace.

"Oh my poor sweet Gator."

I spent the rest of my shift being smothered by Monty,  I didn't have to worry about tell the animatronics about my animatronic body since Jodi told them already.

Jodiah pov

My old friends sat across from me,   anger evident in his eyes.

"Jodiah,  I told you not to get in my way.   There will be consequences."

"And I told you yours and your undead mentor's reign is over.   I will not stand for more children to be brutally murdered for doing no harm.   We are both getting too old for this kind of action,   you need to let this go and leave it.   You've already taken two lives of your own flesh and blood,   and now you aim to go further."

His face grew red as he stood from his spot.  "I will not stop!   They were mistakes!  Everyone of those brats!  We are done here."

He started to leave in pure rage.

"Ethan L/n,   I'd watch yourself."

The door slammed after I finished me sentence.

It's about time I help upgrade the Fazbear crew