Chapter 4

The door opened and I was met with a handsome little Falcon in tears.

I ran over and knelt in front of Felix. "Oh what's wrong Felix?"

"I lost my best friend, and you sound just like her." He wailed as more tears fell.
I brought him into my embrace, rubbing my hand up and down his back to calm him down. He sniffled and looked at me, "What's your name Ms. Night guard?" I felt this need to protect Felix with every fiber of my being.

"My name is Y/n."

I could see so many emotions pass through Felix's eyes. He looks just as broken as Monty.
"Please, can you stay with me till opening?"
He asked, wanting to keep the keep the comfort I've been giving. "Of course, but I'll need to check cameras as it's my job."
The robot meekly nodded and draped himself over my lap.

I spent the rest of my shift in Felix's room, comforting the sad boy. He fell asleep a few times, only to be rudely woken by nightmares. Each time he would wake up whimpering and clutching my uniform.

"Ok Felix, let's play a counting game. First we say a number counting up and say something that has that exact number. Here, I'll start. One Falcon friend."

He smiled.

"Ok, Two stars on Monty's glasses."

"Three holes in a bowling ball."

"Four buttons on my charging station."

"Five features on top of your head."

I ruffled said feathers, seeing him peacefully fast asleep.

I was told the animatronic supervisor had a key to the Pizza Plex, so I didn't need to unlock it for him. Especially since I can't move with Felix on my lap. I could see through the crack of the cutains that he was checking on everyone, and Felix was next.