Chapter 5

The short and stout man stood in the doorway staring at me with a knowing look in his shining eyes.

"Finally,  you're here.     Felix,  it's time to get ready."    The delicate boy sat up and dragged his feet.     "We will check on you later Felix.   Y/n come with me,   and I'd advise you be quick about it." 

I followed his kind demand and followed him out the door.   "Wait!  Ms. Y/n!"    I turned to Felix and waited for what he was going to say.     "Will you come back?"
I nodded and smiled at him,  "Of course Felix.   Later tonight ok?"   He meekly nodded and went back to getting ready.

I was brought to Jodi's office.

"Tell me Y/n,  what do you remember about your dream?"

I was shook,  how did he know about my dream?   I never told him.   "Everything,   but how did you know?"

"It wasn't a dream Y/n,  everything was real.   You died twice."

Everything came crashing down on me like a stack of bricks.

"Your Eagle body received a deadly virus that made you go crazy.    You had to be destroyed.     You wouldn't let anyone but Monty anywhere near you.    We had to make a decision and fast,  so Monty had to be the one to break you.     He was devastated,  and still is.      We did however save your memory chip an voice box and implemented them into this robot body you're in. "

I was on one of the seats,  head in my hands at this point.   It was too much.   

"Jodi,  this is too much.   I need to process all this."

"Of course,  get a well deserved rest."