Chapter 8

Monty tried to keep me close like a pirate would with treasure when Jodi arrived,   signaling the end of my shift.    His tail was around my waist and his arms around me in a greedy manner.

"Monty,  I know you've missed Y/n but she needs to head home."  Jodi tried persuading.    "I am her home,   your second apartment isn't her home."   Monty whined, rubbing his cheek against mine.    "Yes,  but until we have her Eagle body ready she needs to play human for a while."

He reluctantly let me go.

I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and let Jodi escort me to the front of the Pizza Pelx.
"So the apartment is yours?"  I asked before leaving,   "Yep!  I got it cause my oldest nephew would visit for work,   he needed a place to stay since he lives in Australia."
I hummed and left,  waving at the man.

Sitting in front of the TV was one of the best decision I've made for the past hour.

"After a year of being out of order from a mean virus,  our beloved Y/n The Bald Eagle will be back and fully functional and better than ever!    Fazbear Entertainment sent out a newsletter regarding the shining Eagle's return.

'Fazbear Entertainment is proud to announce the long awaited return of our favorite artsy Eagle.   Due to a devastating virus we had to shut her down and fully fix the issue,   rest assured that Y/n Eagle will be ready to perform once again within the coming months.'

Every Fazbear fanatic wait in earnest anticipation for the Pastel Feathers and sparkles from Y/n."

I squealed in pure bliss.   I miss performing,  so being on stage with the Fazbear gang again will be amazing!    I can already feel the adrenaline pulsating through my system.

I danced around the kitchen singing a  Fazbear and friends song.

"YES YES YES YES!  I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MONTY!"

I plop down on the couch,  squealing even more into a pillow.   My memory chip and voice box will be in their proper place,  and I won't have to worry about being seen with Monty by everyone.  My mind shifted to the mechanical Gator,   my favorite
rockstar.   Everything will be back to normal soon enough,    I just have to be patient.

I need my rest anyway,  so I should just go and get some shut eye.    Tonight I'll tell every one of my robotic friends.