Strong Connection - Chapter 1

'Words' = thinking
"Words" = speech
Words = yelling/contact name
Stars (*) = action
Words~ = flirting/teasing

**Warning**
Contains semi-strong language (strong language every now and again)

Y/N POV
Today was yet another boring Monday. 3:00 am. Why am I awake at three in the morning you ask?
Well, I couldn't sleep. So I figured I should get up. I grabbed my phone and went to the family room to lay on the couch. I pull out my phone and open my messages. I start to type.

                        My lighting bolt ⚡️😊

                                                  Hey baby! Are you up?
I'm up now. 🥱
                                                        Sorry for waking you..
It's alright babe. What was it that you needed?
                                           Oh um.. I just couldn't sleep..
Wanna call? Would that help?
                                                                                  Maybe?
                                                                              Read 3:22
Real life
"Hm? He did-" *phone rings* "oh shit!" I whispered yelled *I answered it* "h-hello?" I nervously said

"Hey love~" said a boy

Y/n turned red. Almost as red as an apple or something like that.

"Hm? Babe?" The boy on the other side paused before continuing "baby? You there?"

"Y-Yeah! Sorry!" I said all nervous

"You okay? You're stuttering a little." You could here the smirk in his voice.

"Shush! I- It's been a little bit s-since we talked last.."

"It has hasn't?"
There was an awkward pause before either one of us spoke up. Then I finally said "I wish I could be there with you.."
The boy could tell how much I wanted to be there. He wanted to be with me too. "Well, one day we can meet u-"
I  cut him off. "I don't think I can wait till then tho.. I just" I sighed and looked over to the floor.
After that we talk for few more hours.

THUD!

The boy asked "What was that?"
"I-I have to go now.." The boy could hear the fear in my voice. "I love you. Bye." I said quickly and hung up the phone.

"Who the hell is up!?" An older man yelled.

Shit! He's gonna kill me this time! I thought to myself

The man looked at me then started to yell again. "YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FUCKING BED!"

"D-Dad!" I managed to say "I-I.. I just c-couldn't sleep.."

"Doesn't it look like I give a fuck?!" My dad said calmer but still yelling.
Just then my alarm started to go off, to wake me up for school. I rushed to turn it off and placed my phone in my pocket.

"Get your ass to your ass to you're damn room! And get ready for fucking school!" He shouted at me as I ran to my room.
In my room there's a lot of posters and two pops from my favorite anime. I get ready in my school uniform and leave my room.

TIME SIKP

Asim walking to 3rd period and I see my best friend yelling at my other best friend. Midorya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki, my two friends.

"Hey Midorya! Bakugou." I say to the two as I glare at Bakugou.

"Hey asshat.." the blonde mumbles. He's always done that and I've never known why. Every time I ask he just yells at me and stomps away.