Strong Connection- Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

I answer the call just to find out I'm being sent to Japan. Great. Now their lives are gonna be in more danger just because of me.

"WHAT?! Don't you fucking- DAMN IT!!" I throw my phone on my bed and sit in the floor. Just then the other boys walk into my room in a bit of a panic.

"Y/N! What's wrong?!" I look up at two of the boys. Kirishima is kneeling in front of me while Kaminari is standing behind him.

"And what the hell is this bag for?" Bakugou is holding up the bag I was packing.

"I don't want you guys hurt. I can't go back to Japan." The three boys look at each other trying to figure out what I'm talking about.

Kiri then comes to a realization. "Oh hell no! You'll be safer at UA and not alone!"

"No! I'll be putting all of UA at risk! And I cannot lose you guys! I mean, we just got Kano back! I-Im not ready to lose him or any of you again.."  My voice breaks a bit towards the end.

"Y/N, I'll kill them if that's what it takes to prove to you that no matter what happens, I'm always gonna be here to protect you." Kiri pulls my into a hug. Bakugou is the next to join in, then Kami. Soon enough I start to cry.

"You were gonna run to keep us safe, weren't you?" To my surprise, it was Baku who was calm enough to speak. I just nodded in response. "You're a fucking moron, you know that nerd? Now, let's just get you pack up for Japan.." Baku gives a soft smile before pulling out of the hug and grabbing another bag for me to pack.

Boom baby! I'm back-ish! I'm not fully sure what to say other than I've been in a rough spot lately and been struggling to come up with ways to continue the story. So if you have any suggestions, please let me know!