Strong Connection- Chapter 8

Y/N POV

"I-I'm really sorry I-I worried you a-all.." Kami hugs me, still sobbing. I hug him back and rub his back as well. "I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me.. I just wanna go home!"

"Home? Like.. back to Japan?" Kaminari nods and I can just feel my heart shatter. "I-It's probably safer there anyways.. I'll visit y'all as much as I can, okay?"

Kirishima chimes in. "Don't say it like that.. don't say it like we're never seeing each other again!" Kiri is now sobbing with Kami. "We'll see each other after all of this!"

I pull Kiri into the hug. "I know.. I didn't mean for it to sound that way.."

"Don't fucking lie to us idiot! You're shit at lying.." When I look over at Bakugou, i see tears rolling down his face. "I've just fucking met you and I know when you lie.. I know you're planning something so don't think I'm just some wannabe friend!"

"Wannabe friend? Bakubro I-"

"Don't call me that unless we're friends.. I wish I could say we are friends but, you clearly don't see us as friends Y/N.." looks at Kami "and before you say shit, when I said 'us' I meant me and Y/N.."

"I knew that asshole!" Kami looks at Kiri. "I did know that right?"

"Hell if I know.. but let's be honest, you probably didn't know that until bakubro told you.."

"Meanie!"

"Well he's not fucking wrong Pikachu!"

I sneak away as the three other boys chit-chat and have fun. I, however, am going to have to sneak out of my house in order to go through with my plan. I start packing a spacious backpack when I get a call from a number I haven't seen since I was little.

Sorry this update took so long; I had no idea what to write for the update! But I do hope you are enjoying Strong Connection so far! And a spoiler alert for the upcoming update: Kami, Kiri, and Baku are going back to Japan soon! I know sad! But the boys can't stay in the states forever. They have shool and more friends in Japan so they'll be sent back in one of the next updates that are gonna happen. Take care! And have a good night/day! Bye my nerds!