Strong Connection- Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I wake up and it's already morning; Kiri is not in bed and Istart to worry a bit.

"Kiri?" I ask like I'm getting a response.

"In here!"

"You heard that?!" I fall out of bed being surprised to get a response.

"Uhh..  maybe?" I walk into the sitting area where Kiri and Bakugou are at. "But in my defense, you were kinda loud.."

"It's true you fucking moron-"

"I don't believe I asked for your opinion, angry Pomeranian" I sit in between the two boys. "So have y'all thought of a plan?"

"How did you know!" Kiri looks at me being confused.

"Know what? That you would tell the Pomeranian everything? Because we are friends and i know you.."

"Enough! I thought of something to get Sparky back.." Bakuhoe seems frustrated yet calm.

Time skip!

Y/N POV Still

Me, Kiri, and Baku-whore are all waiting in different parts of a park waiting to see Kami.

'I really hope this plan of his works. I need to see Denki again..'

"You're here alone, yes?" I jump hearing the sudden voice of one of Kami's kidnappers.

"Hello, James. Wtf did you want in exchange-"

"You~"

As soon as I hear this, I'm fucking pissed. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE FUCKING OVER AND I'D RATHER DIE THEN DATE YOU AGAIN!!!"

"Well then.. guess I'll have to kill you then!"

James goes to kill me but Kirishima blocks his shot.

"Ki-Red Riot! And Dynamite!" Bakugou and Kirishima are wearing their hero costumes protecting me. I glacé over to the side and see Kami and drag bakugou over to him. "Kaminari! Protect yourself to this boom!~"

Kami protects himself just before Bakuhoe explodes the direction where Kaminari is and I grab him using my quirk and we run off keeping him safe. "Kami! You're back you're back you're back!" I am in tears hugging Denki close, afraid of losing him again.

"I'm here Y/N, I'm here.." he's happy, I can tell.

"We're so glad you're safe kami bro!" Kiri says as he and Baku join in on the hug.

"Don't worry us like that again dunce face!"

"I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean to worry you guys but.. I had no choice they said they'd hurt you guys if
I didn't stay with them! I-I was scared something bad was gonna happen to you all.." Kami's voice breaks as he starts sobbing.

Kami is back!!! I was tired of not having Kami so I brought him back. Anyways that's all I have to say this time. See ya next time nerds!