8. Short Confusion

Rose's P.O.V:

About 15 minutes later I could hear my phone ring. I squealed loudly running to the girls bathroom while taking my wig off. I answered the anonyms phone number even though I already knew who it was.

"Hello?" I asked acting clueless. "Hey Rose, it's Matt. Ryan gave me your number. Is it okay with you?" I itched my head while saying, "Yeah, yeah it's fine. Did you need something or..?" I wanted to get straight to the point.

"I was wondering since we don't hang out much we could go get something to eat tomorrow. I-if it's fine with you." He stuttered.

I wanted to burst into a rainbow and cry cupcakes at the moment but I  knew I had to act surprise and natural. "Yes!" I practically yelled . I couldn't contain it! "I mean, yeah let me just check if I'm clear tomorrow." I paused for a moment acting if I'm checking a calendar or something. I had nothing to do tomorrow and I knew it from the start. Out of all of my friends I was the most quiet.

"I'm clear. You can text me the details if you want" I suggest. "Okay." He said. I could've sworn he said 'bye' but I hung up before he could finish. I jump up and down so excited for tomorrow.  I don't know if he'll consider it a date but I certainly will. I run out the bathroom with the wig in my hand to Wet Seal, the nearest shop at the moment. I  know Matt is here still and I couldn't risk him finding me half Ryan and half Rose. I brought a cheap outfit In the clearance isle and paid for it before changing in it. I also brought a backpack to hide the wig and clothes.

I walked out instantly noticing Scarlet and Leanne once again. They didn't see me since their backs were facing me. I didn't want to continue having a conversation with them so I went the opposite way. I didn't want Matt to hate me because I dressed up as a guy just to get close to him but I wouldn't blame him if he did.

_________Next Day_________

It was time for lunch and I was in a hurry to all of my classes in the morning so I couldn't get to talk to anyone. I had my tray in hand and I was on my way to sit in my seat with the other girls. Just as I arrived Scarlet put her black boots on the seat that was saved for me. She gave me a wicked smirk I just wanted to slap off. "Scarlet can you move your feet, please?" I ask quietly. "Sorry,  no fake bitches allowed." She said loud enough for the others to hear. I looked around ad they looked at me with o help. Scarlet gave a eye at Leanne and Leanne sighed placing her lunch bag on the seat as well. "Leanne!" I said taken back by her actions. Now no one wants me near them? "How am I fake?"  I ask.

"You are to Matt." She shrugged. "You dared me." I snapped. "You accepted, Rose." Jess said In a quiet tone. Out of all people Jess? "Really?! So what? I can't hag out with you guys anymore? You guys are kicking me out of a group of friends of which I have started?" I ramble. "And you, Scarlet. You are the bitch here. You pop out of hell and act like you run things around here? You are a psychotic asshole!" I yell just loud enough for only the table to hear. I feel as if someone was behind me so I turned around and no other that fucking  Matt is there in shock and disappointed in me.

I'm disappointed in myself as well. It's all my fault anyways.  "What the hell?" He asks. "Why would you say things like that to her?" At the moment I feel he's defending me but I see his eyes burning inside me. "Why wouldn't I? She was insulting me." I defend myself. "Oh he didn't tell you?" Scarlet says  from behind me. "Matt and I grew up together so we are really close practically best friends."

Matt turns and walks away from me and I follow him like a lost puppy. "Matt?" I say. "Matt!" I whined as we entered an empty hallway. I give up, I'm not going to beg for forgiveness when I did nothing wrong. Just as I start to turn around Matt speaks up, "Forget about today. I thought you were different from other girls. You were quiet and you preferred books from social media and I liked how you were nice to people. But you clearly aren't who I thought you were"

"You still don't know who I am." I blurt. "What?" He asks. Oh god. "Nothing, We barley talk Matt. I don't even know you! I have a reason on why I said what I said. You judge people so quickly." I spit back at him. "I don't even know why I like you" He laughs. Laughing? "W-what's so funny?" I stutter.

"I over reacted. I was just shocked I guess. Maybe we don't know each other. I'm sorry for judging you too soon." How can he go from world war Matt to let's say sorry?

"Do you maybe want to go back to the original plans?" I hesitate at first but I still like him and he did say sorry. I don't know if I should but my mouth speaks before I can. "yeah, okay."

Didn't edit, sorry. If any "n's" aren't in the words don't blame me. My n key doesn't work too well. Oh! I just got my wifi back today! Thank you Jesus! I love your comments you guys leave! I'm glad you are enjoying and thank you to the people who continue reading this even though I do slow updates. Love You!

p.s : I changed  my user name on here it was FOUR_Huke now it's FOURxHuke basically the same. xx