6. Confessions For Lies

-Matt's P.O.V- (Shocker!)

I was walking around the mall with one of my best pals, Rick. He was going to leave soon to his house and we bumped into Ryan. He was acting weird as if he was hidding something.

He confessed how Rose and him use to date so I don't know what he could be hidding. I was going to tell Rick about how I've been feeling lately but he said he had to go and left me alone with Ryan. We were currently sitting in front of Subway sharing a sandwhich.

"So, did you need someone to talk to?" He asked. "No. I was just confuesed a bit but, I got it." I tried to dismiss this akward conversation but he kept on going. "No, I'm fine go ahead, speak. I'm all ears" He said taking a big bite from the half of the sandwhich.

What did I have to lose? I don't need to tell him everything I could just tell him the basics.

"Well, as you know I kissed Rose" His cheeks lighted up. Was he jealous?

"Is this really fine with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just a bit akward since I-" He stuttered. "Don't like avocado and it's in the sandwhich." He picked the green fruit out of the sandwhich and signaled for me to continue. "I don't know If I like her or not. I mean I like her but I can't confess it to her. She probably doesn't like me back." I whinned like a five year old.

-Rose P.O.V-

Have I not made it anymore clear?! Of coarse I liked him! I'm always fiddling around or studdering around him it's obvious! I can even hear Oprah telling me to grow up!

"She probably does." I say butting in to his rant. He stops and looks at me sternly.

"Yeah,  but she, I don't know. She seems like the type who is hard to get. I mean she's nice and loyal," Loyal? Yeah, sure.

"I don't think I'm good enough for her." He sighed. I gave him a warm smile. "Maybe she thinks she isn't good enough for you. Matt, you got to tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same way her loss."

"Yeah, I wish I could call her though. I don't have her number still" He chuckled. "Oh I got it!" I said rapidly. He gave me a weird look. "We um still keep in touch." Maybe he thinks I still like myself? I need to stop his thoughts before he thinks any further. "I'm gay." I said and he looked suprised. "Okay, you weren't forced to tell me personal things if you didn't want me to know."

"No, it's fine. I just had a feeling that you thought I liked her" I confessed.

"But, you said you had a girlfriend back there" He pointed to the Victoria Secerate store. I meantally slapped myself. "I-I meant my girlfriend! You know my friend that's a girl" I gave a fake giggle. He just nodded his head.

"So, do you want my number?" I quickly changed the subject. "Yours?"

"Oh, no I mean't Her's. Roses'" I said. I gave him my number and we stayed quiet for a moment.

"I'm going to pee." I said to leave the akwardness. "oh okay," Matt said getting up. "What are you doing?" I asked getting worried.

"To go pee. I thought it would be rude if I left you alone so we could go at the same time" He shrugged as if no big deal. "Oh, no. I like to pee on my own" I said stuttering a bit. He just chuckled and got my arm and walked with me to the bathroom. We entered and my eyes grew wide. I was really doing this? "I got to poop" I said so I could use a stall. "The stalls are bad here but go ahead. " He shrugged.  All I could hear was men grunting and the noise of pee. I gaged and ran to the nearest stall. I didn't have to use the bathroom and if I was going to poop I wouldn't in public. "Oh yeah get out of my ass!" I yelled to make it seem as if I was really disposing. "Whew! The smell of a real man!" I said.  "Yeah!" I heard a man yell in the stall beside me.

"Let it out!" another yelled and I had to hide my laughs. I flushed the toliet and walked out washing my hands. When I was done Matt was no where to be found. Why would he leave me? I walked out in hopes that he didn't.

"Hey Rose!" I heared my name be called. Scarlet. I could see a few feet away Matt walking up to me smiling. Scarlet saw him and smirked at me. "Rose!" She called again.  I looked back at Matt to see him searching for the name being called. Oh no.

I felt myself shrinking and my sight darkining.

Matt's gaze landed on me, confused. I wanted to tell him right there but I didn't want to humiliate him in front of people or me. So I ran.

Short I know. I was planing on updating on Thursday but I'm a huge Directioner and if you didn't know Zayn left the band so I've been feeling a bit upset because I've never been to any of their concerts and I was all ready to go to this years concert and now I can't see 5/5 and I've been a hot mess....minus the hot double the mess. But I didn't want to leave you guys without a chapter and I gave you one and it's short but I tried. I will cotinue the story. Sorry to everyone who has also been a bit messed up since the Zayn issue but we need to be happy for him because he stayed with us even though it didn't make him happy now we got to do the same. Also this isn't the end of Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall we need to still be there for them and thank them for ot leaving us as well. Okay that's it haha my rant is over! All the love! x