1. She's The Decider

-Rose-

My alarm screemed in my ear telling me to wake up but I decide against it. I roll over and take the plug out of the outlet admiring the silence. It was a Sunday and I needed to get up early to go eat breakfast at my grandmothers, Anne.

My uncle, Harry and his girlfriend will be there and my aunt Gemma with her two younger kids.

"Rose Anne Hemmings!" My mom barged into the room pulling my blankets off of me. I groaned dropping myself on the ground and continuing to sleep. "Rose get up now!" She pleaded.

"It's only-" I stopped myself checking the time on the clock but forgetting I unplugged it. "Seven" She finished off for me. "We got to be there at nine though. I can get ready in an hour." I whinned. She shook her head heading out. "I want you ready before eight." She simply stated shutting the door. I got up slowly still in the proccess of waking up. I put my navy blue sheets on my bed and looked through my closet. "What to wear? What to wea-" I saw a new over sized cream sweater with navy edging at the ends. I quickly snatched it putting high wasted black jeans. I grabbed the rest of clothes I will need and walked out the room and into the bathroom taking all of my clothes off.

.

.

Once I'm done with my shower I change into my clothes slipping on my socks along with my tall black boots that I bought on sale last month. I decided to let my hair air dry after brushing the knots out. I applied a bit of make-up such as; masscara, concealer and a bit of lip gloss. Once I'm done I go back to my room and putting my dirty clothes in the rack behind my door. I quickly grab my phone and five dollars before running downstairs.

You never really know when you'll be needing money.

I checked the time. It was only 7:48 so I was off the hook. "Ready!" I yelled from downstairs. "Can you grab my coat from the closet? We need to leave now so I can help your grandma heat up the food." She ranted on as I tuned her out.

I walk into the closet seeing it filled with boxes. I spot the coat and try to reach it as a bag fell on top of me. I screeched as other boxes tumble out. I hear foot steps running towards the closet full of rubbish.

"Rose?" my dads voice is heared. I got up picking up the bag when something hairy fell out. "Ahh!" I yelled getting up and running out of the closet. I bump into my dad but still manage to push by him. "What's wrong?" My mom said coming by the closet. "A bag feel on top of me and there was something big and hairy and boxes fell down too"

My dad went inside to check what I have been rambling about. He went slowly and I could now tell that he is afraid himself. "Oh c'mon Luke!" My mom laughed walking inside and picking up the bag that I was clearly talking about.

"Be careful Julie" My dad stuttered. My mom just chuckled as she picked up a wig and placing it on her head. "It's Justin's wardrobe!" She clapped excitedly bringing the bag out of the closet and taking everything out one by one. There were band T- shirts and black skinny jeans along with some rubber for who knows what for. My dad just gave a worried look to her. This must be her screen name for acting like a dude.

"Oh! You can use these clothes for you, Rose!" She jumped off the floor full with estatic.

My head began to hurt just by the thought of me acting like someone I'm far from just to get close to my crush.

*Flash Back*'

"Hmm" A girl with dirty blonde hair taped her chin thinking of what to dare me.

I would have choose truth but everyone was begging me to do dare and I didn't want to seem like a chicken. The girl had black ripped skinny jeans and thick eyeliner. I was slightly intimidated by her looks but I didn't seem fazed on the outside. "Hurry up Scarlet!" Jess whinned. Scarlet? I don't seem familiar with her but evryone seems to. "I'm thinking." Scarlet said with no emotion.

"Well, think faster." Jess continued with her rant.

Melanie whispered something in Scarlet's ear as Scarlet grew a smirk. I gulped being worried with what Melanie has decided. Hopefully she doesn't chose something bizzare.

"I dare you," She poked my shoulder. "To act like a dude for ONE week and hanging out with them" She pointed over to Matt and his group of friends. I guess he noticed when Scarlet and the rest of the group looked over there because he smiled at the group of girls. "What?!" I gasped. Nope no. There is NO WAY I'm going to act like a dude and try to get away with it.

"C'mon don't be a pussy!" Scarlet laughed. "I'm not." I snapped as the other girls 'oooed'.

I rolled my eyes. "Then say you'll except the dare." She chuckled. I eyed Melanie for what she whispered. She rasied her hands inocently but looks down. "Why do yoou want me to pretend like something I'm not? I'm going to die in highschool." Everyone is going to hate me if they ever find out what I did. "Fine, don't do it." Scarlet said sipping her coke. I know I shouldn't agree to this but I'm going to be hanging out with MATT for the love of god. And I'm pretty sure I can get away with this, I got away with stealing a candy bar from Wal-Mart when I was seven.

"Fine." I groaned.

If I only knew that word would change my social life.

*Flash Back Ends*

"So this is what you used to act like a guy?" I raised my eye brows suprised. I remember going through my mom's old school pictures and all I remember was pink and make-up. My mother was the queen of all 'Girly Girls'. I will admit myself, I followed her foot steps but I'm not as bad as she was.

"Yep, and look where that got me!" She grinned to my dad as I gaged.

"So if I do this, crazy dare you're saying I will marry Matt?" I smiled widley as my dad's jaw tensed. "You never know but, no promises. I'm truley excited that you're doing this. Of course nomal parents will scream at you and tell you that you should just talk to him and not dress as theopposite gender you are but-" My mom paused catching her breath.

"We aren't your normal parents." My dad smiled at me as my mothers looked similar.

.

.

.

.

Wey Hey Guys! If you haven't read She's The Man by BritishBums go read it before this one so you can understand.

Anyways Thanks for reading this chapter I'm excited to continue the first book with a sequal. It wont be as amayzing as the first but it will have it's twist! Vote and Comment if you want fast and long updates.

.

.

.

.

FOUR_Huke

.

Bye :)

.

.