{CHAPTER 13} THE KENDO DEAL

(NO ONE'S) POINT OF VIEW

Soon they all went in the dojo as they took a small break. Lily was admiring Tyson's beyblade as she had sparkling eyes. and Rumi was listening to all the talks of Hilary while sweatdropping.

Ray and Max were discussing something as Kai was missing.

Rumi, Lily, and others enjoyed talking and took their time suddenly Tyson spoke up , and shouted, "RUMI !! I GOTTA ASK YOU THIS!!" 

Rumi tilted her head and asked , "what is it?"  Tyson came near her and put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "I want you to invite in the dojo for a battle!! grandpa says I can't beat a girl like you. and I will prove him wrong and right now." Rumi nervously laughed and asked, "what do you mean by , 'a girl like you' are you trying to offend me? " Tyson shook his head no and stared at her in determination.

Rumi thought, damn... I was not even prepared for this how can I battle? She gave out a sigh and said "ok if I won you will have to do me a favor" Tyson said, "deal."  

Then, grandpa came laughing, "hahaha I see you accepted the challenge kiddo." Rumi just played with her flicks of hair a bit smiling awkwardly, then he asks something for which Rumi gets speechless

"So where did you learnt kendo? or anything else." Rumi awkwardly stood there not able to utter a word and everyone was staring at her. Lily suddenly came asking, "Rei~chan!!! what's this dragon drawing here ?? what does it do??" Rumi looked at her and then Tyson. Tyson bent down to her and said, "this dragon is a bit beast this gives super powers to the beyblade!!!" Lily had stars in her eyes and she was in awe and asked, "can I haunch this!!! please please pleaseeee" she whined. Rumi bent down and poked her cheek lightly and said, "it's launch not haunch and no Lil it's not yours you can do the launching with Aki's beyblade" Lily pouted and uttered a fine.

Tyson said, " she can do that! no offences " but got shut up by the cold eyes of Rumi, who was staring at him. as Tyson shivered.

Rumi stood up and stated, "I think we should finish the first task first then come to this . am I right Tyson?" she said smiling and tilting her head and Tyson nervously said, " yeah... guess we can do that."

Ray went to Rumi and gave a wink and said, "you got a nice luck, well all the best" Rumi turned her head away and said, "hmph it's just not my luck I have got tricks up my sleeves" and started to walk away. Ray chuckled at her reaction and walked behind them as he saw Kai leaning against a wooden rod in the way. Kai asks while eyes closed, "where are these people going? aren't they suppose to train and what that girl is doing here? " Ray put his hands on his waist and gave a smile saying 'what else you will ask right now' and replied, "Tyson challenged Rumi to a fight in dojo. this might answer all your questions. " Kai didn't responded and also went to the group.

Ray though, he is interested in the battle ... wow?

Ray soon joined the group as they saw Rumi in the kendo outfit and Tyson too. 

The Keigoki Rumi was wearing was white in colour as for Tyson it was black. They both took one-one shinai and positioned themselves.

(RUMI'S )POINT OF VIEW

Never thought I would be accepting this, I don't even know what to do. oh lord where did I made myself stuck into. sweat was forming on my forehead and I am very nervous right now thankfully my face is covered or anyone could have sensed my nervousness, I took a deep breath as I saw Tyson position himself and I copied him. I could feel someone's stare drilling a whole in me. I can't care less. I have to focus right now. 

soon Grandpa started the first round. Tyson charged towards me and I did for Tyson and unexpectedly it got draw as..

"You put a bit more power-" Ray said shocked and not only he everyone around were shocked as they saw Tyson's Shinai laying in two pieces on the ground. I laughed nervously and said, "I...well sorry about that- I guess... I will try a bit less " while holding the sword a bit tight.

I went back to my place and closed my eyes. I can't charge again. it will again end up the same. what do I do??

the girl or Alfar came in mind and asked, "what happened master? I can feel you are very tensed" I am so confused and so many questions are arising in my head like How in the world you are in my mind?!?!!?  Alfar chuckled and said, "for now you should focus on your match. don't worry I will help you control your power and make it use less. and you should go for defense this time."

I nodded and put my front leg a bit towards side and making a defense position. Tyson was in the same position as earlier. I took a deep breath and exhaled and focused on Tyson's movement.

Grandpa started the second the round.

Tyson charged towards me and I dodged it:

suddenly Alfar says, "now attack" I just charged towards him as he blocked my attack and pushed me a bit away

suddenly Alfar says, "now attack" I just charged towards him as he blocked my attack and pushed me a bit away. But I somehow managed to hit his head. and I again got in to the position

(sorry , the image is exceeding it's limit, the links is in the comment)

as grandpa declared, "and with one point Rumi wins the match again Tyson Granger."

I opened the head and sighed in relief , I actually won of my god! I actually won yay!![internal  jumping due to happiness like a kid] I put the Shinai back and we both bowed to each other and we did an handshake. I can hear Alfar chuckle on something as I said to her, very very thank you to you!! but she was gone till that time. I sighed and smiled nervously.

Tyson was staring at the ground so sad, I went to him and smirked , "so now... you got to deal with the deal Tyson." Tyson just looked up and said, "from where you learn this?!?! tell I will someday beat you in this!!"

I froze again and my smirk faded as I had a deadpan face and said, "I think in my dreams."

Tyson suddenly slapped my back and I winced and then I saw him, 

Hiwatari