{CHAPTER 14} BEYBLADING

(RUMI'S)POINT OF VIEW

Hiwatari Kai,

I caught him drilling a deep hole in me while staring, so he was the one who was drilling me while the match. I sweatdropped .

(RUMI'S)POINT OF VIEW OVER

(NO ONE'S) POINT OF VIEW

Kai just turned his gaze away and walked away. and stood out of the room and leaned on the wall listening to the conversation. Tyson says, "so what favor you wanted? I will do whatever you say!!" Rumi just tilted her head and put her finger on her chin and asked, "can you teach me how to beyblade?" 

Everyone stopped , it was like time froze. Tyson broke the silence and punched the air, "yup!! why not? sure I will!!!!" Ray comes forward and asks, "so, do you have a bey." Rumi turned around , "...." but didn't spoke a thing. and hold her right arm tightly. 

~FLASHBACK~

"Don't talk back, you brat." Rumi coughed blood. and apologized. her Dad just continued with his tea time. Rumi was sitting on the ground with blood stained on her dress. and that 8 year old child had eyes horrified. 

A guard came in, "sir, Lady Raven is coming to talk to you." as he bowed. The man put his tea down and said, "take this brat away and make her ready and let her come in." The guard called the butler and dragged Rumi away. while Rumi was dead in eyes.

soon, the lady aka, her mother came to the man, aka her dad. her mother sat in front of her husband and smiled, "it's been a while, isn't it? How's Rumi doing? must have learnt a lot by staying with you." Her Husband smirked and said, "she learns things a lot faster than expected, I am sure she will make a big name to our house! hahaha"  Rumi's mother smiled, "oh my, she is just like you, a fast learner [chuckles]" 

soon Rumi entered the room, wearing a simple yet elegant dress.

Rumi smiled at them and said, "hello Mom, it's been a while. how are you?" her mother opened her arms wide and said, "aw my sweet little cupcake is soo~ mature~ *ruffles Rumi's hair* it was nice that I sent you to your dad" Rumi nodded and said, "mhm, it was nice.." Rumi was getting glared by her father so she pretended to be very happy and giggled, "it was very nice and I am also very happy to see you mother."  

Her mother started to play with Rumi and was talking with her father when Raven asks, "Should we teach her, how to beybattle too?" Rumi's father's glass suddenly broke due to the pressure the man put . Her mother stood up and went to her husband and said, "you should be careful, see you are bleeding now." She took out a handkerchief and wiped the blood. Her dad said, "uh I am sorry sweetheart I was distracted a bit."  Rumi just blankly stared at the couple. as she thought, 'how nice someone can act...' 

Her Father said, "no, she can't do beybattles. it's very dangerous sport for her." Her mother nodded in understandment.

~TIME SKIP~